Heritage Owners Club

Forum Layout

Thundersteel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did John do away with the "Links" option . . . direct link ups to Heritage on ebay;, Wolfe Guitars;, etc. Also, how does one get rid of the "unread notifications" on the right hand side of the Forums page? I have read all posts in my PM and deleted most . . . yet they remain in that Unread Notifications box.

Did John do away with the "Links" option . . . direct link ups to Heritage on ebay;, Wolfe Guitars;, etc. Also, how does one get rid of the "unread notifications" on the right hand side of the Forums page? I have read all posts in my PM and deleted most . . . yet they remain in that Unread Notifications box.

Perhaps, you have read the preview, the screen that pops up, but haven't opened the full message yet on the PM's . Click the down arrow next to your name at the top of the page and open up "Messenger" , then open the full message there and it should then be considered read. ( Sometimes the pop-up preview screen doesn't show all of the message if it is long, and you have to open them here to see the full message)

As to the links... there are some on the right side of the portal page.. (click on "portal" at the top of this page to go there) Wolfe , Buffalo Bros, Heritage home page, etc..

Perhaps, you have read the preview, the screen that pops up, but haven't opened the full message yet on the PM's . Click the down arrow next to your name at the top of the page and open up "Messenger" , then open the full message there and it should then be considered read. ( Sometimes the pop-up preview screen doesn't show all of the message if it is long, and you have to open them here to see the full message)

As to the links... there are some on the right side of the portal page.. (click on "portal" at the top of this page to go there) Wolfe , Buffalo Bros, Heritage home page, etc..

Thanks Fred. I saw the links on the portal page right after I posted my question. As I stated in my original post, I did go into my messages, read the entire post and then delete. They still appeared on Unread Notifications. I clicked on the X thinking that would eliminate that notification box. It did so only until I reopened the HOC site, then they appeared again. They seem to be gone now . . . we'll see if they magically reappear in the future. Cheers!!

Archived