Heritage Owners Club

Forum Layout

Thundersteel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool. My first reaction is I don't like change, that pretty much goes for everything in my life. But I push through it, because after all, what choice is there? And then after awhile I like the new thing so much I don't want IT to change. So thanks for the effort, I'm sure it's a major hassle. I like this site a lot. I play a Heritage, I like it, but I'm not quite so fanatical. But the vibe here is great, and I've learned a lot. So thanks, guys.

Sounds good, I tried the spell check suggestion and it works well. The layout is different and I was just getting to know my way around the old one. This will give me something to look forward to. I am leaving town for Three weeks to South Beach, Miami and will be out of the loop until I return. I'm sure you will all be experts when I return.

Check out by the road; next to the driveway. That's where we Yankees put them. It's as good a place as any.

Where's my mailbox? Or am I just being my usual compu-dolt self in not seeing the tab???

Look way up at the top right of the page where the gray box is that has a picture of your guitar and the words "yoslate." Next to your name there is a white down arrow. Click on that and the box will drop down. Click on "My Messenger" and Bob's your uncle.

To Dixie: Thank you, sir, for your clear, concise response to my question.

To Gregg: Have your people check just past the end of the dirt road, beyond the trailer park, through the pines, in the trunk of that old rusted-out Studebaker. That's where we Southerners put 'em....

I kinda miss the rotation of the guitar photos. Those shown are gorgeous . . . but they've been up there for 2 days now. I guess Admin will be continually tweaking as we go forward.

You have probably already noted this, but I have modified the board code such that the gallery images at the top of the board index are now rotating, random images instead of the six most recent. I also centered them in that space, as having them left justified was driving me crazy(ier?).

I am curious if there is a bunch of white space on either side of the group of six images for everyone else. I could increase the number of images, but I don't want to cram so many in there that they wrap around to a second line.

EDIT: Ah! No wonder you-awl couldn't find the box.

I wun't tawkin' 'bout no mail...man. I'ze lettin' yure kin no were they cud fine yur cole ded bodee afer'n I dun ewe like a bore hog cum the firss killin' frawst. Smart ice carpetbgger....

I wun't tawkin' 'bout no mail...man. I'ze lettin' yure kin no were they cud fine yur cole ded bodee afer'n I dun ewe like a bore hog cum the firss killin' frawst. Smart ice carpetbgger....

That's why I have a "no fluids" policy at the keyboard. I'm still tearing! Where's that "LMAO" emoticon???

Gee Mr. Yoslate; you talk pertier than a $20 Kansas City Whore :D

Touche'!

EDIT:

Oops! Got side-tracked there...

#1 - is there a switch that opens attachments in a new tab? I noticed that the new web opens attachments in the same tab making for a flurry of "go-backs" after following tangential links.

Tanks!

Oops! Got side-tracked there...

#1 - is there a switch that opens attachments in a new tab? I noticed that the new web opens attachments in the same tab making for a flurry of "go-backs" after following tangential links.

Tanks!

Huh. When I click a link, say the one for that informercial for GT Cables on youtube from your sig block, it opens in a new tab. This is Firefox, though; maybe it's different in other browsers.

Huh. When I click a link, say the one for that informercial for GT Cables on youtube from your sig block, it opens in a new tab. This is Firefox, though; maybe it's different in other browsers.

dude really you don't want to click that link, check your messages..

Well now, isn't that alluring... If I spank the youtube link in my sig. I get a new tab. The cable thread link opens in the same tab. MM's Fleabay opens anew. The link this AM for the Nashville auctions opened in the same tab. I haven't posted any links; there may be a switch to throw when posting. I should ask that Guy, what's his name - oh, Millennium Maestro if there is a trick.

One additional factor, mostly curiosity. What are the 5 gray spots between the forum title and Facebook / Twitter icons just below the Avatar and why do you not have them? Are you really on double-secret probation?

I'm on the fox too. Just appears to be something I'll get accustomed to over time. I do like the new enhancements and appreciate your efforts.

One additional factor, mostly curiosity. What are the 5 gray spots between the forum title and Facebook / Twitter icons just below the Avatar and why do you not have them? Are you really on double-secret probation?

Huh, hadn't noticed the grey spots being AWOL on my thingy. Wait, that didn't sound right. I wonder if it's related to my warn meter...good thing you guys can't see it, nobody would talk to me!

The random images at the top is excellent. Very entertaining.

(I noticed that some of the icons in the gallery don't show up for me, just a red x.)

It slowed down earlier, but things seem to be about back up to speed.

Like the new layout, but since you upgraded my pages take forever to load. Any suggestions?

How about a good game of Solitaire?

Archived