Heritage Owners Club

Server Move

Administrator

The HOC site (board software and database) will be relocated to a different system at some point in the next several weeks. In order to facilitate this move, the board will be unavailable for a period of time while the database is dumped and files are copied over. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

You can't move! All the plants will die!!!

Thank you #1 for all the effort you extend to us so that we may pay homage to all that is heritage. We wouldn't be here without you :D

You can't move! All the plants will die!!!

Thank you #1 for all the effort you extend to us so that we may pay homage to all that is heritage. We wouldn't be here without you :D

+ 1 Billion! (on the effort, not the plants dying; -1 for dead plants :) )

Upgrades to the beloved HOC are much anticipated and appreciated by all of us, regulars and newbies alike. :smileinbox::tongue8:

X2. I'm hoping HOC posts will reach levels of the past with the change. As always, we truly appreciate the efforts of Administrator.

• 2 months later...

Wish you were a little more active lately. We miss you. Hope all is well, and to echo EVERYONE thanks for everything you do and to give us Heritage owners a place to be!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Agree, so far it seems faster. Thanks for all you do Admins and Mods, I really appreciate it.

Tal

I'm kind of in the camp that we don't give Mr. Admin, sir!, too many glowing accolades. .............................................. Aw!! Who am I kidding? We LUUUUUVES YOU, Mr. Admin ..... sir!! :love5::heart_mini:

As the song goes... "I second that emotion!"

I'm hoising a toast to you right now, Mr Admin-man. (Ok, so it's a red Powerade.. it's the thought that counts :biggrin_mini: )

I've been on here 30 mins an nary a hint of the errors.

Archived