Heritage Owners Club

The HOC is now Tapatalk enabled

Administrator

For those of you with smartphones, as of 8p (EST) this evening, you can now access the HOC via the Tapatalk application. Please note that the Tapatalk application is, I believe, a paid application (meaning: not free). I've tried it out and it seems to work OK, and much easier to read than even the mobile skin.

The HOC shows up in the Music->Instruments and Hardware section, although it might be easier to find it by searching for "Heritage Owners Club" or just "Heritage."

Feedback in this thread is welcomed.

Here is some additional information re: Tapatalk:

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

77ec8c55-d161-2949.jpg

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

Ability to search by topics and posts:

77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

77ec8c55-d44e-0fbc.jpg

Forum Moderation support:

77ec8c55-d44e-0fbb.jpg

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

I just downloaded it and will do some playing around

First impressions - it's fast, I really like the latest tab, and it's really easy to subscribe to categories and threads

I'll keep using it for a few days and see how it goes; I think I've gotten a little used to viewing the full version site from the mobile browser so might take me a bit to get used to it though.

I just downloaded it and will do some playing around

First impressions - it's fast, I really like the latest tab, and it's really easy to subscribe to categories and threads

I'll keep using it for a few days and see how it goes; I think I've gotten a little used to viewing the full version site from the mobile browser so might take me a bit to get used to it though.

After a while of using the app... it's really grown on me!

I find myself going for it more and more over the mobile browser now - for some reason though, when I select a link in a thread it does not like launching into firefox... I get a blank page everytime. I have to go back into the thread from within firefox itself then select the link and it will work.

I tried it for just over a week.

It's fast and the editor for creating new posts is pretty good. However, I found that it misses sections of posts out on a random basis (it did this with three of my posts - not sure how many of other members' posts were incomplete) and I couldn't tell from the YouTube links whether they'd play on my iPhone. The links in Safari make this distinction.

Overall, I'm going back to Safari.

I've been using it, mostly because it makes it easier to view a couple of Droid boards. My only complaint so far is that youtube links don't open/aren't clicksble. :

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Ahh, so perhaps it isn't just my phone and/or Firefox

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived