Heritage Owners Club

HOC board software upgraded

Administrator

I'm using Mozilla Firefox, no problems.

If you uninstalled Firefox it probably left behind all of your user settings, so when you re installed it the same problem occurred.

Check out this link on how to completely remove it before reinstalling:

http://support.mozil...lling%20Firefox

Same here using Mozilla with zero issues!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delete the contents of

c:\Documents and Settings\Mark xxxx\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\

substituting your user name (computer account name not HOC name) in the path for Mark xxxx. This is where your Firefox profile is kept and if you blast it all, you know there are no artifacts left.

You do this before the Firefox install to start completely clean.

• 1 year later...

I apologize for the sudden interruption. A patch for a critical security flaw was released with strong wording suggesting an immediate upgrade was a VeryGoodIdea™. If you notice any oddities, please notify the moderators or myself.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Getting an error when trying to view a thread in the for sale area ....

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/topic/20764-heritage-h-137-2006-tv-yellow-korina/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Getting an error when trying to view a thread in the for sale area ....

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/topic/20764-heritage-h-137-2006-tv-yellow-korina/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Try sending this message to mars_hall if you think he hasn't seen it already.

Guest HRB853370
Tried sending a message but ...

Mr Admin guy, looks like your mail box is full ... "The member Administrator cannot receive any new messages "

Hmm that is sad!

• 1 month later...

Mr. Admin~ Thanks for all of the behind the scenes 'heavy lifting' you do to keep this cool site a happenin' place!!

Actually, work and family issues have kept me completely buried occupied the last four or five months. All of the heavy lifting is being done by the moderation/administration team of Mark, Eric and Brent. I truly am thankful that they are willing and able to shoulder the load, and also that the community is self-policing enough that they don't have the huge hassles of some other boards. Truly a unique place you all have built here!

• 1 month later...

Ever since the upgrade I've not been able to upload pics, see emoticons, some pictures are invisible and can't even see the tool bar. Is it on my end? Wassup?

Tim, those forum functions work fine on a PC for me. The board doesn't work for my Androids on Tapatalk or Forumrunner though...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having problems with the site. If I go to a second page in a forum thread, I.E. closes the page " to protect my computer. Any idea what's going on with it?

Thank you, again, for your patience. The site's software has been upgraded to the latest available. I will work on the Tapatalk and ForumRunner plugins as soon as time permits. The Tapatalk and Forum Runner plugins have been updated as well. If you encounter any problems, please let the Administrators and Moderators know. Thanks!

Thanks for this Administrator :)

I now have YouTube videos embedded in pages again on my iPhone and the issue with SponsorMob redirects to the Apple App Store hasn't popped up so far.

Thanks for this Administrator :)

I now have YouTube videos embedded in pages again on my iPhone and the issue with SponsorMob redirects to the Apple App Store hasn't popped up so far.

+1

Archived