Heritage Owners Club

HOC board software upgraded

Administrator

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for this Administrator :)

I now have YouTube videos embedded in pages again on my iPhone and the issue with SponsorMob redirects to the Apple App Store hasn't popped up so far.

Hey, with these latest upgrades, all of my old icons and applications are back. Now I can download photos and stuff! Woo Hoo!

Thanks Oh Wise One!!

Not to be a bandwagon jumper, but ever since this upgrade, my hair has grown back thicker and fuller than before. And it's dark and wavy this time. Chicks dig it! Thanks, Admin!!!!

heh

• 1 month later...

Posting this from an android tablet with Firefox and there is no menu above the reply box for smileys / insert photo / etc

Just a blank space, in quick reply and normal reply modes.

The enable emoticons box is ticked, no emoticons present though.

Anyone else getting the same ? I have used the tablet before on the HOC, and inserted photos etc so it must have been working previously.

• 3 months later...

Posting from an Android tablet using Chrome: YouTube videos have disappeared, there's just a black rectangle. This behavior started a couple of days ago

Android no longer supports flash in the native release. It was removed about a year ago, if I am not mistaken. The Youtube app continues to work on my RZor Maxx with an older OS, but my Nexus with Jelly Bean and new OS does not.

• 1 month later...

A small observation, not really a problem. Ever since the new Portal tab was added as the new landing page, I don't get a clean looking Speed Dial icon for this web site when I reload the icon while using the Opera web browser. Instead, all I see is a IP Board logo instead of a thumbnail view of the main page. Just a cosmetic issue.

Guest HRB853370

A small observation, not really a problem. Ever since the new Portal tab was added as the new landing page, I don't get a clean looking Speed Dial icon for this web site when I reload the icon while using the Opera web browser. Instead, all I see is a IP Board logo instead of a thumbnail view of the main page. Just a cosmetic issue.

Change to a real browser like IO!

Guest HRB853370

I use three web browsers. Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera.

IO, is that short for I-Hop? Mmmmm pancakes..... Yummy!

Absolutely! Never tried Opera yet. I personally like Chrome and its interfacing with Google Mail.

• 4 months later...

Board software was updated to the latest version for the base package and the installed modules. Also updated the Tapatalk hook to the latest version as well.

I notice we've lost our favicon. I'll have to see if I have an archived copy of that somewhere. :(

Archived