Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

OK, my tag is Sierra Sam just cuz I spend time up in them thar hills from time to time. I have a 13 year old H-575 which I bought cuz I thought it was pretty.

I know, piss poor excuse, but it really looks good. Doesn't sound bad either.

post-2406-078785000 1288064162_thumb.jpg

Welcome Sam. It does look purty.

OK, my tag is Sierra Sam just cuz I spend time up in them thar hills from time to time. I have a 13 year old H-575 which I bought cuz I thought it was pretty.

I know, piss poor excuse, but it really looks good. Doesn't sound bad either.

post-2406-078785000 1288064162_thumb.jpg

Howdy Sam! You've got to love those 575s! Sweet guitars and terribly versatile. Very nearly too much fun in a small box. Enjoy! and Welcome.

New member here, just joined today...just picked up my first Heritage, a 2004 H-150CM in Blue Burst. I also own a Washburn USA WI68 Idol. I'm 47, live in Holland, MI (about an hour from K-Zoo), and have been playing guitar (though not that well) since I was 14.

I've been wanting a H-150 since I played one about 18 months ago at RIT Music here in Holland...if I had the money at the time, I would have walked out with the H-150 Goldtop that I played that day.

Looking forward to spending lots of time on here getting to know more about these guitars.

Welcome aboard , dmedlock.

A blue burst 150 must be a beautiful thing.. that finish is magic. Got a pic to show us?

It's so cool that you are only 1 hour away from Kzoo. Maybe we'll see you at the annual get together..... (next summer)

A big shout out to all of you HOC members that lurk in the background but don't post much!

You know who you are!  But we don't.  :)

The sole purpose of this thread is to send out a special HELLO!  And to ask if you'll drop in and say something about you or your Heritage guitar.  Consider this a kind of online HOC meet and greet...or even a Heritage-Aholic group hug.

OK, I'll start..."Hi, my name is Tim, but my friends here call me Gitfiddler.  My favorite Heritages are (in no particular order):  Sweet 16, Golden Eagle, H-555, H-150 and of course the H-157.  I'd love to own a Millenium, but cannot spell it or afford one yet.  :rolleyes:

Alright guys and gals, YOUR TURN!

Who are you...and tell us something about you and your favorite Heritages!  Let's see how many newbies or oldies will say HELLO!  8)

Hey Tim . . . . I may have the perfect solution to your Millennium dilemma; you say you really want one, but you can't afford one yet and you can't spell it. I am here to help you! First off, you may call it a Milly to avoid the spelling complications. If Milly presents similar challenges to you can just refer to it as you kick ass geetar. Regarding the affordability . . . I will gladly buy you one and trade you for that '93 Golden Eagle that I've been lust with for almost a year now. You may thank me later for this generous offer.

Hi!

I’m Rob from the Netherlands (Europe). I do not visit this forum too often. I’m sorry for that because it always feels good to be here with all these fellow Heritage Guitar players!

Playing a lefthanded H150 Ultra with the famous HRW pickups. I got it new in November 2003. I plug it into a Koch Multitone 100Watt 2 x 12” combo amplifier with a 2 x 12” Koch extension cabinet. This is a very nice combination for playing rock and many more music styles!

Versatility all the way! The only mod I made to my H150 was changing the pickguard to a more Nashville style one. The original one is kept in the hardcase.

Needless to say my H150 was custom built for me. Aren’t all Heritage guitars custom made? :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Kind regards,

Rob

HELLO and Welcome Robbie G and glaister .

Enjoy the forum and join in . Check out the gallery for some great Heritage guitars...

BTW ... we'd love to see pics of yours , the 150Ultra and the 170, if you've got some pics....

Hi,Glaister from the UK here,only have one Heritage,an H 170 with figured top in HCSB,pickups changed and Peter Green wiring plus coil taps,it does everything a h/b guitar can ! Great !

What's this nonsense about "only have one Heritage" All it takes to show that you have class and truly understand . . . . . . . . is one Heritage!! Welcome aboard!! When you get your second, it'll just be "icing on the cake" as we Yanks say.

Hey Tim . . . . I may have the perfect solution to your Millennium dilemma; you say you really want one, but you can't afford one yet and you can't spell it. I am here to help you! First off, you may call it a Milly to avoid the spelling complications. If Milly presents similar challenges to you can just refer to it as you kick ass geetar. Regarding the affordability . . . I will gladly buy you one and trade you for that '93 Golden Eagle that I've been lust with for almost a year now. You may thank me later for this generous offer.

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAAA!

Nope! :icon_biggrin:

(But my friend's '93 Blonde Golden Eagle is still available!):icon_thumleft:

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAAA!

Nope! :icon_biggrin:

(But my friend's '93 Blonde Golden Eagle is still available!):icon_thumleft:

So . . . if I understand your response correctly, you are probably not interested in my offer???? It sounds to me like you might have left the door open . . . just a little??? In all seriousness Tim, I mean no other Golden Eagle owners any offense or disrespect here, but, for my taste, my new sunset burst and your '93 are the 2 most beautiful Golden Eagles I have ever seen.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, my name is DaveW (aka DTW927 here and on letstalkguild.com). Own an H150CM and several Guilds. Been playing rock, blues, folk for 40+ years. In pop, blues and dance bands in high school and college during the Triassic age. Now into jazz. Live in the SF Bay area, aerospace engineer. Looking forward to getting to know folks in this forum......

Hello, my name is DaveW (aka DTW927 here and on letstalkguild.com). Own an H150CM and several Guilds. Been playing rock, blues, folk for 40+ years. In pop, blues and dance bands in high school and college during the Triassic age. Now into jazz. Live in the SF Bay area, aerospace engineer. Looking forward to getting to know folks in this forum......

Welcome, Dave. i'm in Santa Clara

B)

Hi everybody,

I'm Erik from Belgium and just bought my first Heritage a few days ago.

I've played a lot of guitars but still searching for thr real one.

I will post some pictures of my 150, it's an 'aged' model from '06 but I

don't know type or wathever so I hope to find a lot of answers on this forum :)

Sorry for my bad english but I do my best.

Greetz, Erik or Hardcover

Hey Erik...WELCOME!!!

where in Belgium are you? i have family in a small village called MEAN, Belgium...have been there many times...love Belgium!!!!

Nice! I live near Antwerp but most of the weekends I'm in Hotton about 20 Km from Mean, I love that

piece of Belgium!

Hi everybody,

welcome, Erik. your English is fine so far - not all of us native speakers are ideal models around here B)

i think the countryside around Bastogne is among the most beautiful i've ever seen

Hi everybody,

Often, the best way to find your model etc is to take the control cavity cover off and look at the label inside

Edited by mars_hall