Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

kirkw101 here, and most other places as well. I live in Texas and work for the man. married almost 16 years and have 4 kids. The current guitars are a classic vibe tele, godin kinpin II and a Huss and Dalton TDR. The Hussy is actually about to be traded for a Kristofferson SJ. Oh I'm waiting on delivery of what is reported as a 1st run H137.

I play blues and my own stuff mostly. Some sing along kinda stuff too if I am playing for people. I like to write my own stuff and I have a page on soundclick.com if you get real bored and wanna check it out.

kirk

• 2 weeks later...

L.V. here - lvjmusic on this and many other forums :)

Playing guitar since I was barely in my teens and have never been able to find a cure for G.A.S but marriage did slow down the onset as it can be particularly distressful to the bank account.

Currently proud owner of several of the early solid body models. I have two of the STAT models - one was 'bmg' stamped at the factory and arrived in my music store from the Heritage rep back in 1990 with a H U G E (and ugly) Schaller boat anchor for a bridge. It was a good guitar in most other ways so I added PJ Marx pups. Roland hex pickup and controller and Kahler top-load bridge. This is now one sweet ride. The second one I got on eBay several years ago and is stock in all ways. A previous owner tried to add a pickguard to it (!) and left remnants of the screw holes on the top. :(

I also have a bolt on VIP-1 (eBay) and an H140 goldtop (direct from Kalamazoo). The STATS are my main go to guitars but don't use the Roland rig much anymore and the VIP is a great single pick up axxe for just sitting and picking.

Ages and details are in my sig below. Happy pickin'!

LV

LV

Welcome aboard from a fellow Stat owner.

Dave

Hello folks,

My name is Sam. I'm from Spain but I live in South Bend (Indiana). Since I came to the United States, I've bought two Heritage. The first one was a 2000 black translucent H170CM. The second one was a 1989 Flat Top Acoustic. In Spain, I didn't know about Heritage, but after moving here I started to look for the best handcrafted guitars. I read about the vintage Hamer, PRS, Tom Anderson, etc. Finally, I got the H170 and I couldn't stop playing it. It's so sweet. I really like the ebony fingerboard. I play most of the time unplugged, because most of the time I'm at home taking home of 8 month baby, and I enjoy so much the acoustic of the H170. It makes umplification almost useless!

My next guitar will be a semi-hollow or hollow body (with ebony fingerboard!).

Thanks for reading my post and I hope you enjoy the pictures. Best,

Sam

https://picasaweb.google.com/acronias/Heritage170CM?authkey=Gv1sRgCLeh0c_hhsbTYQ

https://picasaweb.google.com/acronias/HFT?authkey=Gv1sRgCLLm1_7u1d7KcQ

Hello folks,

My name is Sam. I'm from Spain but I live in South Bend (Indiana). Since I came to the United States, I've bought two Heritage. The first one was a 2000 black translucent H170CM. The second one was a 1989 Flat Top Acoustic. In Spain, I didn't know about Heritage, but after moving here I started to look for the best handcrafted guitars. I read about the vintage Hamer, PRS, Tom Anderson, etc. Finally, I got the H170 and I couldn't stop playing it. It's so sweet. I really like the ebony fingerboard. I play most of the time unplugged, because most of the time I'm at home taking home of 8 month baby, and I enjoy so much the acoustic of the H170. It makes umplification almost useless!

My next guitar will be a semi-hollow or hollow body (with ebony fingerboard!).

Thanks for reading my post and I hope you enjoy the pictures. Best,

Sam

https://picasaweb.google.com/acronias/Heritage170CM?authkey=Gv1sRgCLeh0c_hhsbTYQ

https://picasaweb.google.com/acronias/HFT?authkey=Gv1sRgCLLm1_7u1d7KcQ

Welcome to the club... great guitars.

100_5259.JPG100_5256.JPG100_5261.JPG100_5262.JPG

Hello to all! My name is fullonshred. I just recently joined this lovely forum. My lone Heritage Guitar is an Original Sunburst H170cm. She was the 2nd guitar born on June 8th, of 1986 in the mystical Halls of 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo Michigan. I purchased her brand new from my local music store, took her home with me and we have been together ever since. She is still in beautiful shape, still plays, looks and sounds just great. I have never considered parting with her for even the briefest of moments. I plan to love her until I die.

Hello to all! My name is fullonshred. I just recently joined this lovely forum. My lone Heritage Guitar is an Original Sunburst H170cm. She was the 2nd guitar born on June 8th, of 1986 in the mystical Halls of 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo Michigan. I purchased her brand new from my local music store, took her home with me and we have been together ever since. She is still in beautiful shape, still plays, looks and sounds just great. I have never considered parting with her for even the briefest of moments. I plan to love her until I die.

Wow, that's awesome!

Have any pictures to share?

Welcome to the club, sounds like you have a true piece of Parsons St history.

Thank you folks for the kind welcome. Kbp810, I hope to take some decent pictures of her soon. I need to shine her up real purty, put on some new strings (I have been playing a good bit lately), find a nice background, good lighting and take some cheesecake photos of her. Her top is nowhere near as lovely as some of the supermodels I have seen on this forum (many stunning guitars to be seen here), but she is beautiful to me and I plan to own her until I die, at which point she will be passed on to a family member with stern instructions including threat of haunting, that she is never to leave the family.

Awesome Heritage there, Hammertone.

I believe that is an acoustic Super Eagle? ... In any case, beautiful guitar.

Thanks. Yes, Super Eagle.

It has an acoustic pickguard as well as an electric pickguard w/floating pickup.

I just play it acoustically - it sounds quite nice.

My understanding is that there aren't too many of these done up as acoustics.

This one was part of a group ordered by Stan Jay in the mid-'90s.

I've seen a photo of another one on Joe Vinikow's site.

Edited by Hammertone

Hi,

My name is Yuushou. I live in Japan. HN is bluebird44(bb44).

Lately, I up-loaded guitar pics of my Gerry Gessie Little One to your members gallery.

My Little One has the Maple neck, Maple body and rosewood fingerboard. Good feeling!

I will take him to travel and play anywhere.

He will take me to Kalamazoo some time:).

Thanks,

bb44

Hi,

My name is Yuushou. I live in Japan. HN is bluebird44(bb44).

Lately, I up-loaded guitar pics of my Gerry Gessie Little One to your members gallery.

My Little One has the Maple neck, Maple body and rosewood fingerboard. Good feeling!

I will take him to travel and play anywhere.

He will take me to Kalamazoo some time:).

Thanks,

bb44

Welcome to the club ..

Great looking guitar there....

gallery_1782_327_562157.jpggallery_1782_327_296955.jpg

Hello. My name is Kevin and I am, unfortunately, not yet a Heritage owner. I would like to be one someday, though my current financial situation will make it even further off.

I would like to own an H-150 with P-90's, either gold top or a burst of some kind.

While I've owned quite a few Gibsons and other brands in the past, I currently have only one electric. It's an Epiphone LP Special single cutaway in TV yellow. It fit my budget, has given me a better than decent guitar to play, and now I'm going to start saving for my H-150.

Great forum and I'll just come on here and drool at your guitars for a while if you don't mind. :crybaby2:

Guest HRB853370

Hello. My name is Kevin and I am, unfortunately, not yet a Heritage owner. I would like to be one someday, though my current financial situation will make it even further off.

I would like to own an H-150 with P-90's, either gold top or a burst of some kind.

While I've owned quite a few Gibsons and other brands in the past, I currently have only one electric. It's an Epiphone LP Special single cutaway in TV yellow. It fit my budget, has given me a better than decent guitar to play, and now I'm going to start saving for my H-150.

Great forum and I'll just come on here and drool at your guitars for a while if you don't mind. :crybaby2:

Hang around here long enough Kevin and that 150 will become within your reach quicker than you realize! Somehow, the atmosphere in this forum is infectious when it comes to owning Heritage guitars, whether it be your first or your 15th (as some members will boast)! BTW, where do you hail from if I can ask?

Edited by skinslammer

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for issuing the invitation to new members. I've been lurking in the background since I picked up my 575 (084003) old style sunburst a bit over a year ago, and just decided to join. Glad I did.

Mmmm , a 575 in OSB finish is a lovely thing. ( post a pic if you've got one )

We're glad that you decided to join us.

Hello everybody,

name's Daniele, and even if my name ends with an "e" I'm a guy. My profile pic should be enough to prove it ;)

I've been playing guitar for a little while now, at a pretty basic level, but from me it's all about having fun with some friends. Rock, blues, even some metal.. after some Strats and one Gibson Les Paul I joined the dark side as I fell in love with a gorgeous H150CM. I'm actually thinking of getting a black beauty H157, but here in Italy they aren't that easy to find (and money is pretty tight).

Well, that said, I'm sure I'll be able to find a bunch of nice people here. Cheers, e buona giornata!

Hello everybody,

name's Daniele, and even if my name ends with an "e" I'm a guy. My profile pic should be enough to prove it ;)

I've been playing guitar for a little while now, at a pretty basic level, but from me it's all about having fun with some friends. Rock, blues, even some metal.. after some Strats and one Gibson Les Paul I joined the dark side as I fell in love with a gorgeous H150CM. I'm actually thinking of getting a black beauty H157, but here in Italy they aren't that easy to find (and money is pretty tight).

Well, that said, I'm sure I'll be able to find a bunch of nice people here. Cheers, e buona giornata!

Welcome aboard Daniele! You will find a bunch of fine people and guitars on this forum.

All of them very passionate about their gear and music. We all like pictures of these great guitars. Hint

Edited by skydog52