Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Hey Everyone, I've just join the HOC and from looking around a bit here on the forums, I'm very glad that I have.

I currently have just one Heritage in my arsenal, though I am now hooked and will be searching the streets of RI and MA looking for more to add to the pack.

Here is my Heritage H535, I love this guitar and coming from playing F-styles for the past 8 years, it's a fantastic change for me. I still love the sound of a great strat or tele, but man does this thing sing to me. I've been recording some demos that I would love to soon post and some great pics as well.

Here is one with my H535, 2stroke amp that a friend of mine had built for me, and my trusted 88 Strat :D

IMG_7620.jpg

Hey Everyone, I've just join the HOC and from looking around a bit here on the forums, I'm very glad that I have.

I currently have just one Heritage in my arsenal, though I am now hooked and will be searching the streets of RI and MA looking for more to add to the pack.

Here is my Heritage H535, I love this guitar and coming from playing F-styles for the past 8 years, it's a fantastic change for me. I still love the sound of a great strat or tele, but man does this thing sing to me. I've been recording some demos that I would love to soon post and some great pics as well.

Here is one with my H535, 2stroke amp that a friend of mine had built for me, and my trusted 88 Strat :D

IMG_7620.jpg

Aha!! There you are. Just went over to TGP to see if you'd replied. Glad you made it over. When you get time, post a link to your vids in the Heritage room. Those are dandy, especially that last one. And again, nice guitar!!

Hi, I'm Andrew, I'm 14 years old. I've had a cheap acoustic guitar since I was 7, but only picked it up and started to properly play it around 2 and a half years ago. I taught myself mainly, although I did go to guitar lessons for a few months, but nothing really came of them.

Last year I was playing at my sister's birthday and the owner of the Heritage dealer here in Malta looked at me and said "You deserve a better guitar." I had wanted an electric for quite some time, and after the summer I went to his shop and tried out a few guitars. Fell in love with a Heritage H150 CM, and every other guitar just seemed so inferior to it. So I did the stupid thing and bought it. :D

Hi, I'm Andrew, I'm 14 years old. I've had a cheap acoustic guitar since I was 7, but only picked it up and started to properly play it around 2 and a half years ago. I taught myself mainly, although I did go to guitar lessons for a few months, but nothing really came of them.

Last year I was playing at my sister's birthday and the owner of the Heritage dealer here in Malta looked at me and said "You deserve a better guitar." I had wanted an electric for quite some time, and after the summer I went to his shop and tried out a few guitars. Fell in love with a Heritage H150 CM, and every other guitar just seemed so inferior to it. So I did the stupid thing and bought it. :D

On second thought I just read the model information on this website about the H-150. I think my guitar is an H-150 CM Deluxe. Not sure. I've sent an email to Heritage guitars but I haven't receive a reply yet. I'll make a forum post and ask. :)

I found this forum by chance the day before yesterday when trying to find out why my 1998 Heritage 445 acoustic doesn't sound as good as it should. I've had some fantastic advice from some great guys in less than 24 hours. Thanks to all of you!

My name is Mark Raishbrook. I'm a Brit, born in London in 1964, but moved to Portugal at the tender age of 20 in 1984, where I still reside (in Cascais, about 15 miles west of Lisbon). Apart from the Heritage 445, I own a Yamaha FG 335, a ridiculously large Ibanez 12-string (no idea what the model is as it's back in London, but it was bought the same time as the 445 -- late 1988), a gorgeous classical Spanish guitar I bought in Madrid three years ago as a Christmas present for my wife who, fortunately, decided she didn't have time to learn to play, and a slate grey 1986 American Fender Strat. I technically own the latter but don't actually have it -- it was "lent" to a friend of a friend 15 years ago and has yet to reappear. But life is slow in Portugal; maybe I'll get it back before I die.

Apart from guitars, my major loves are F1, photography, astronomy, cars, cats, curry and cooking, So there you go!

Hi,

My name is Michael, I live in the french alps

I'm the happy owner of a beautiful H140CM Amber.

I purchased this guitar on Ebay in 2003

This one was made in 1989

and sounds like a charm.

308244rszheritage1.jpg

Hi Mike, Welcome to the club. Your 140 is very nice. Looks like a custom pick guard installed. The French Alps must be a beautiful. How's the weather now?

Hi everyone,

I recently bought my first Heritage, a blonde Super Eagle from Guitar Lovers store in Cincinnati OH and they shipped it out to me in Los Angeles. Hope you like:

DSC04500.jpg

DSC04504.jpg

DSC04507.jpg

DSC04503.jpg

Welcome. Your Eagle is beautiful to say the least. I'd love an Eagle one day.

• 3 weeks later...

I just signed up to this group. I currently own 3 Heritage guitars, a 1986 140, 2003 535 and a 2008 575. I have a question about the 575 that maybe someone could shed a little light on. The sticker in the body says 'Heritage Custom Shop'. (The sticker in the 535 just says 'Heritage Guitars') Is there any significance to that?

Thanks,

Don

I just signed up to this group. I currently own 3 Heritage guitars, a 1986 140, 2003 535 and a 2008 575. I have a question about the 575 that maybe someone could shed a little light on. The sticker in the body says 'Heritage Custom Shop'. (The sticker in the 535 just says 'Heritage Guitars') Is there any significance to that?

Thanks,

Don

Don, Welcome to the asylum.

Heritage Custom Shop is on some of the labels of guitars that have upgrades or dealer options.

And others seem to have it cuz that's what was on the lable table that day! :icon_scratch:

There is not a set answer to your query due to the factory being so willing to customize almost any guitar they make.

If someone else has more info on this mystery, please feel free to chime in.

Hi gitfiddler,

My brother, who stills plays, and I must say extremely well a 535 he bought new back in 1989 thinks it may have something to do with the pickups. He pointed out the 4 screws in the covers. Any thoughts on that.

Don

Hi gitfiddler,

My brother, who stills plays, and I must say extremely well a 535 he bought new back in 1989 thinks it may have something to do with the pickups. He pointed out the 4 screws in the covers. Any thoughts on that.

Don

Don, back in '89 the only p'ups with a 4 screw adjustment set up were Schallers. They later could have been HRW's (modified by H.Rendal Wall aka HRW Schallers).

I don't think that made it a Custom Shop guitar. It could have been a 'choice wood' upgrade, special color, specified neck carve, etc.

Keep in mind that Heritage IS a custom shop. So anything goes.

The main thing is to play and enjoy that gitfiddle until your face cramps up from smiling so much! :icon_smile:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I don't own a Heritage... yet. I'm getting on this forums looking to snag up a used h150. So if you have too many Heritage guitars, I'm buying.

Welcome to the HOC :)

Plenty of action all year round in the trading section. It won't be long before you've got a nice 150 in your expectant hands :)

Greetings from Australia...I have just joined the "club" having purchased a H550 and collected it whilst in Ann Arbor.

I was lucky enough to see my guitar being made during the weekly factory tour.

This guitar is a "gem"...I love playing it.

Greetings from Australia...I have just joined the "club" having purchased a H550 and collected it whilst in Ann Arbor.

G'day mate! Welcome!

Welcome to the club Mate. Another Aussie here who has discovered the awesomeness that is 'The Heritage' I'm sure the 550 won't be your last, I've now got 3 !!?!

Hello to my fellow Heritage guitar lovers,

My name is Val Lupescu. I'm a guitarist, songwriter and producer (www.Kinso.com) living in Nashville TN. I had the honor of being affiliated with Heritage guitars and the Heritage name through my employment as production coordinator at Heritage Amplifiers in Brentwood TN from 2003 - 2008. I may have had the pleasure of meeting some of you at the Namm shows I've attended over the years. Let's stay in touch on here, Facebook or Twitter. Oh yeah, and I've got a beautiful amber H-535!