Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Hi H,

Nothing against rosbifs (eat a lot of them :lol:) ...

Here you are :

One of my J.S. : https://picasaweb.google.com/stanfr08/TheRose1990?authkey=Gv1sRgCOmbo4q3-I2YggE

Super Eagle : https://picasaweb.google.com/stanfr08/SuperEagle?authkey=Gv1sRgCK7epovN9ouVKQ

Golden Eagle : https://picasaweb.google.com/stanfr08/SuperEagle?authkey=Gv1sRgCK7epovN9ouVKQ (includes my email should you need it)

H 575 Custom (Ebony fingerboard) : https://picasaweb.google.com/stanfr08/HeritageH57598?authkey=Gv1sRgCNrp5vzp986QaQ

Sweet 16 (P.U. changed for a handmade Kent Armstrong) : https://picasaweb.google.com/stanfr08/Sweet16?authkey=Gv1sRgCK3xs4_X9trAUQ

I begin to be partial to Heriatge guitars but still have G... ones : https://picasaweb.google.com/stanfr08/Family?authkey=Gv1sRgCMWnhderhsvpVg

Enjoy !

hello all, recently got a 2007 535. been hiding in my local music store for 5 years! with trade in purchased for less than half the current list, here in england! a very happy bunny!! regards, mike, southampton, hampshire, england. uk.

Welcome to the HOC from another Englishman, Mike :) There are half a dozen or so of us on here as regular contributors, maybe the same again as lurkers and infrequent posters.

Of course, in the interests of public decency, you should now let us see some pics of this beauty :)

BruceW here. i wanted to get close to the es-345 i sold in the 60's but the prices are out of range. then i found ed roman selling his blues deluxe and wow.. everything i wanted and less! less weight, less feedback, smaller size and less $$$. i had mine plek'd before heritage got their own machine and it plays like a dream. i don't bother much with the vip system. i find i'm more of a strat guy now so it sits under the bed as a hopeful investment..

Hello , Scott here in Los Angeles . I have my eye on a stunning red H-137 and if all goes as planned she'll be mine real soon . I mainly play bass but I love a fine guitar and this will be the prize of my collection . Just can't wait ! taps foot...

Ach aye the noo from Scotland. I have a circa 1990 H357, needs a bit of work but still sounds and plays very well. It's my only Heritage.............for now. They are quite hard to come by in the UK so next time I'm in the states I'll pick up another.

Hello to all, I look forwards to sharing in some banter and slavering over guitars with you.

Now.........where did I put that kidney.

Steve.

Bruce, Scott and Steve - I'd like to give you a warm welcome to the HOC :)

Pics always very welcome of your (intended) acquisitions :)

A few of us in the UK, Steve (although you might not be able to say that after 2014 :P). I'm in Essex, there's a couple in London and we have a core of five or so in the Yorkshire/Notts area.

Hello , Scott here in Los Angeles . I have my eye on a stunning red H-137 and if all goes as planned she'll be mine real soon . I mainly play bass but I love a fine guitar and this will be the prize of my collection . Just can't wait ! taps foot...

hey scott....your 137 is on its way buddy!!!!

welcome tothe HOC!!!!

Ach aye the noo from Scotland. I have a circa 1990 H357, needs a bit of work but still sounds and plays very well. It's my only Heritage.............for now. They are quite hard to come by in the UK so next time I'm in the states I'll pick up another.

Hello to all, I look forwards to sharing in some banter and slavering over guitars with you.

Now.........where did I put that kidney.

Steve.

Welcome from a fellow H 357 owner!!!!

"H"

Bruce, Scott and Steve - I'd like to give you a warm welcome to the HOC :)

Pics always very welcome of your (intended) acquisitions :)

A few of us in the UK, Steve (although you might not be able to say that after 2014 :P). I'm in Essex, there's a couple in London and we have a core of five or so in the Yorkshire/Notts area.

hey scott....your 137 is on its way buddy!!!!

welcome tothe HOC!!!!

Thank you Gentlemen ! Brent Thanks so much , can't wait to show her off !

Edited by fretless

Hi! I'm Monica.

A friend of mine told me about this forum. I've been a guitarist for many, many years. That doesn't mean that I'm good, but I enjoy playing and collecting. My current collection includes Gibsons, Carvins, a Ric and various other guitars. I don't know a whole lot about Heritage other than I'd like one. That's why I'm here. I may have to sell a few in order to fund the Heritage. But that's okay. I have more than my share. Now I want to refine my collection a bit. Chances are that I'll lurk and read some threads. I probably won't post much. I'm very active on HCEG using the same moniker. I'll be watching the For Sale thread to learn about the various models and prices. Right now I have my eye on a used Millineum. I'm partial to semi hollows and the small size of the Millineum appeals to me.

Hi! I'm Monica.

A friend of mine told me about this forum. I've been a guitarist for many, many years. That doesn't mean that I'm good, but I enjoy playing and collecting. My current collection includes Gibsons, Carvins, a Ric and various other guitars. I don't know a whole lot about Heritage other than I'd like one. That's why I'm here. I may have to sell a few in order to fund the Heritage. But that's okay. I have more than my share. Now I want to refine my collection a bit. Chances are that I'll lurk and read some threads. I probably won't post much. I'm very active on HCEG using the same moniker. I'll be watching the For Sale thread to learn about the various models and prices. Right now I have my eye on a used Millineum. I'm partial to semi hollows and the small size of the Millineum appeals to me.

Welcome to the HOC, Monica Punkitty.

We need more ladies around here to keep us hairy legged dudes in check. Ha ha!

Feel free to join in any of the threads that interest you. There are others looking for their first Heritage and enjoy the discussions.

Millies are very special gitfiddles. If you get one you will love it.

Guest HRB853370

Hi! I'm Monica.

Monica, welcome here. I just got my first 155 (Millenium) from Gitfiddler a few months back. It's very classy and awesome. I would NEVER sell it. So what is the HCEG forum? I have never been on that one. I am on the Gibson forum a bit. Are you in the Chi-town area like Kidsmoke is?