Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Hey Guys, I'm Pete, here's my main gigging axe.

Hey Pete. Here is a place that sells lefty Heritages.

http://www.jerrysleftyguitars.com/left-handed-electric-guitars-02.html

Monica, welcome here. I just got my first 155 (Millenium) from Gitfiddler a few months back. It's very classy and awesome. I would NEVER sell it. So what is the HCEG forum? I have never been on that one. I am on the Gibson forum a bit. Are you in the Chi-town area like Kidsmoke is?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

HCEG = Harmony Central Electric Guitar forum.

Kidsmoke and I are friends. He told me about this place and introduced me to Heritage.

Hi, Alberto! Welcome. This is a friendly place. I love Italy! What region do you live in?

Edited by PunkKitty

Hi, My name is Alberto,I live in Italy I have purchased H-157.

I’m very happy when I play with this guitar.

I have discovered this brand fans’ forum.

This guitar was made in 1988

Here is a pictures

immagine007j.jpg

Welcome to the HOC !

That looks like a H-147 to me.... have you checked the label in the control cavity?

Beautiful Heritage !! A 147 would be more rare.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hi, Alberto! Welcome. This is a friendly place. I love Italy! What region do you live in?

Hello everibody I'm from Calabria but i live and work in Rome.

I greet all members and admins, sorry for my wicked english

Edited by albino

Welcome to the HOC !

That looks like a H-147 to me.... have you checked the label in the control cavity?

Beautiful Heritage !! A 147 would be more rare.

Thanks a lot for all your answers, i don't know wich model is this but sounds good!!! I will check soon.

Bye!!!

Welcome to all the new folks who have joined us.

Alberto, that's a nice looking 147. Its definitely a rare item.

PunkKitty, If you can make it to Kalamazoo this summer, I'm sure there will be several Milleniums for you to try out. We're not very shy about showing off our guitars!

LeftAxeMan, as you've discovered, you're not alone on this board. We've got a bunch of leftys. Heritage is good about providing for everyone.

Have fun and join in the conversations.

Hi All, Just bought my first Heritage (2004 H-535) and cant put it down...I will be visiting the factory next week and cant wait. They told me to bring my guitar and they would check it over for me. Just thought I would say hello.

Having trouble getting a pic on my profile...

post-6176-0-82945800-1328132362_thumb.jpg

Hi All, Just bought my first Heritage (2004 H-535) and cant put it down...I will be visiting the factory next week and cant wait. They told me to bring my guitar and they would check it over for me. Just thought I would say hello.

Hi and welcome to the HOC, nice 535 you have there. Almost looks like an ebony board on that one ?

VERY NICE!!! Welcome to the HOC!

Thanks everyone! Yes it is a vintage burst with an ebony board. I am really loving this guitar. Cant wait to see the factory and have mine set up there. post-6176-0-92616900-1328155814_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

I just received my first Heritage via FedEx today. Picked up a VSB H-150 from eBay on Monday. Sounds amazing and looks gorgeous! Looking forward to getting to know the community.

Cheers!

Ken

'05 H150CM - VSB

Glad you could join us! It's awesome to have a new member who is not only from the same state, but also the same neighborhood. Can't wait to see your new guitar!