Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

This is my 1999 H-575 I bought used.

h575.jpg

Looks like it came stock with humbuckers, then a previous owner changed for P-90's. I also believe it came stock with the Bigsby I took off and replaced with a German-made AllParts.

I use it for everything. Currently on hiatus from a so-called "jazz" quintet (mostly pop standards and old showtunes, but we come back from breaks with real straight ahead jazz tunes mostly before the vocalist comes back).

Welcome to the HOC, sonar. Beautiful guitar and some excellent photography too!

Thanks!

My phone is capable if the light and subject is right, as in this case.

I love that the Heritage is solid maple plates and rims. I had a similiar Gibson ES-175 that of course was laminated - with the same look - but MUCH more expensive. The Gibson version didn't sound very good either.

This is my 1999 H-575 I bought used.

h575.jpg

Looks like it came stock with humbuckers, then a previous owner changed for P-90's. I also believe it came stock with the Bigsby I took off and replaced with a German-made AllParts.

I use it for everything. Currently on hiatus from a so-called "jazz" quintet (mostly pop standards and old showtunes, but we come back from breaks with real straight ahead jazz tunes mostly before the vocalist comes back).

Welcome to the HOC!

Hi, I'm Wout and i live in the Netherlands.

I'm a lefty and i own a H-150 CM ultra VSB with HRW's (2005)

I also owned a H-155 millenium amber translucent. ( i can shoot myself for letting that one go )

Great guitars. Who needs the G?

I also owned a H-155 millenium amber translucent. ( i can shoot myself for letting that one go )

Welcome to the HOC fellow lefty and greetings from Ireland ! There are quite a few leftys on the HOC. Do you have any photos of your 150 ? We do like our pictures !

Hi Southpawguy,

Greetings to you also.

I've got 1 bad picture on my PC but i don't know how to upload it. i'm a noob.

What kind of Heritage do you own?

Click on " Quote" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\/

Then click " More Reply Options "

Then scroll down to below Attach Files and click on "Choose Files"

Browse to the photo on your pc in My Documents or where ever it is and click on the image.

It needs to be below 1mb, with say a size of 1024 x 768.

That should do it.

==================

I have one or two Heritages :D

the last one I received was a 576.

gallery_328_8_41825.jpg

Heritage certainly looks after us leftys !

Welcome to the hoc!!

Bad picture. I know.

So you're the guy who's hyjacking all those lefties on E bay :icon_smile:

Or did you ordered at a dealer?

So you have Ebay too !!!

Most of mine are bought used, there is no dealer network in Ireland, the UK has maybe one or two dealers, so Ebay it is ! You have Haar Guitars in the Netherlands, they do stock leftys I think.

Also as I'm sure you know being a lefty doesn't help. The 576 pictured is from 1996 and it's a discontinued model. Lefty Heritages do appear from time to time, there was one for sale last week on the forum.

Edited by SouthpawGuy

hi there!

fra from italy. just bought a lovely heritage 535. I've been waiting for a semi-hollow for a year now, but since trying it out on november I simply couldn't forget her...

395324_3023105889720_1024910052_3050011_1480484472_n.jpg

used, worn, silly colour: I love it. I've a jazzy gig this thursday: it'll be a nice baptism! ;-)

Hi everyone, going to the factory tomorrow. Cant wait...I will bring my 535 for a tune-up and hopefully a new tail piece, mine is quite dull looking. Didnt think that could happen in 8 years...just bought it and the guitar was played, definitely didnt just hang on the wall. Not abused but not eye just candy either. Not sure how the plating got so dull without the surrounding body or bridge being affected as well. Oh well, no big deal, everything seams to be straight and working well so I will let the factory tweak and/or replace what is necessary. I still cant put this guitar down...Does anyone know where to get Heritage shirts etc...? I am hoping the factory has something. I would love to promote the brand. I will check in tomorrow after I take the factory tour...

...Not sure how the plating got so dull without the surrounding body or bridge being affected as well...

Maybe it's nickel, and the other parts chrome.

Click on " Quote" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\/

Then click " More Reply Options "

Then scroll down to below Attach Files and click on "Choose Files"

Browse to the photo on your pc in My Documents or where ever it is and click on the image.

It needs to be below 1mb, with say a size of 1024 x 768.

That should do it.

==================

I have one or two Heritages :D

the last one I received was a 576.

gallery_328_8_41825.jpg

Heritage certainly looks after us leftys !

Southpawguy, beautiful axe!!! I'd play a ton of Wes licks out of that bad boy, probably some Benson too!

Factory tour was a blast! Ren does the tour and then tells story after story abouot the old days. Fantastic!! He also adjusted the neck, replaced the tailpiece and posts, buffed the entire guitar and put a set af strings on for almost nothing. Oh, and I picked it up in less than 24 hrs. Not only am I in love with my Heritage, but now I am a huge fan of the company and the whole gang there. I got my t-shirt too...it really is great to still have a company like Heritage in the states regardless of the product, not only is the product hand made with quality parts but you get to deal with the guys that actually built YOUR guitar. Great stuff!!!

post-6176-0-85278700-1328974880_thumb.jpg

Hi I'm bob and a lefty player with a 2001 H-550. I love this guitar and it is an incrdible value for a jazz box. I am currently having an insane H357 gas attack. Please tell me that heritage will be more gracious than gibson is!

Hi Bob, welcome to the HOC :) We'd like to see some pics of that H-550 of yours!

We all love the 357s, however I am not aware of any lefties in that model. I'm prepared to be contradicted though ;)

Hi Bob, welcome to the HOC :) We'd like to see some pics of that H-550 of yours!

We all love the 357s, however I am not aware of any lefties in that model. I'm prepared to be contradicted though ;)

Hi H. My camera is broken. The battery won't stay in. I will attempt a pic with my cell phone though.