Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Hi,

My name is Bob and I live in NJ.  I have owned a Sweet 16 for 7 years now.  I am an amateur (keep my day job!).  I use this instrument to play mostly jazz chord melody (solo).  I play it with a Polytone Mega-Brute (sometimes my tube amp).  I also own a number of other guitars:  Fender 51 Nocaster NOS, Valley Arts Larry Carlton Standard and a Martin M-38.  I also own an Allen Accomplice (Fender Deluxe Reverb Clone) and a variety of pedals for blues playing with friends.

Nice to Find the Site!

:-)

Bob

Here they are:

width=360 height=480http://www.tdpri.com/telephoto/data/537/medium/Sweet_16_Front.jpg[/img]

width=360 height=480http://www.tdpri.com/telephoto/data/537/medium/LC_Std_Front.jpg[/img]

width=360 height=480http://www.tdpri.com/telephoto/data/520/medium/Nocaster_Front.jpg[/img]

head.jpg

Lovely collection, Bob.  GREAT looking Sweet 16.  I've an AccJr in blond that matches your head/cab, too, and love it.  Weclome to HOC and thanks for posting pics right away!!

Hi Tim

I'm a new member and the new owner of a H-147, my first Heritage guitar. Haven't recieved it yet and haven't been able to find out much about this guitar. Is this a special order guitar or do you know anything about this model?

I play, teach, and build guitars and am proud to be on the Heritage team.

Cheers Kevin

Hi Tim

I'm a new member and the new owner of a H-147, my first Heritage guitar. Haven't recieved it yet and haven't been able to find out much about this guitar. Is this a special order guitar or do you know anything about this model?

Cheers Kevin

Kevin,

Welcome to the HoC. We've got a bit of a FAQ/Database going. There is some info on the H140 right HERE. Altho' I'm sure a few others can give you some hands on reviews. Be sure to start a thread and post a pic of the H140 when you get it. :thumbsup:

Former Gibson Junkie turned Heritage Hero!!!

I don't really wanna spill my beans here but I have a small list below!!

Sold My 86 quilted 170, my flamed 140 , my chestnut 535 "sounded awesome with flatwounds and Seth Lovers"

Sent Back My brand new 07 Trans Green H-150 "Black Limba" Quality Control Issues!!

Been waiting to here the boys at Heritage are back on track with quality before my next aquisition!!!

Hope that doesn't bother anyone!!! Doesnt bother me, I am still a Heritage buff!!!

Holy Wood and Steel, Batman.  Welcome, MM - you've a great collection of Heritages and sounds like have sampled even more...  yeh, you're gonna fit right in here  ;D

Just to warn ya...  we LOVE pics of these fine instruments around here and sounds like you've some beauts to share.

And yeh, I (one opinion) think Parson's street is right back on track with putting our awesome/quality instruments.

cheers!

Hi Tim

Cheers Kevin

Hi Kevin and Welcome to the HOC.

Great to hear that you build guitars, pics of your builds would be great. That would be a skill I would like to have !

Hey Kevin, Welcome...you scored the 147 on ebay?

very nice!

Yes, I got the one on E-Bay. I took a long time to pick one out but you have to start some where. I haven't figured out how to post pictures or start a post yet but I can build a guitar. Thanks all for the warm welcome. Kevin

Hello HOC members.Guess what,My name is Joe. I'm a hobbyist but I love to practice and play with My basement band , The D.C. Disciples. I bought My H-555 from Music Man in Redford in '96'. Hi Skydog25. Mike is a good guy and a knowledgable dealer. Highly recommended. BrentRocks asked for a picture and I will post it as soon as I can figure out how to.

Hello HOC members.Guess what,My name is Joe. I'm a hobbyist but I love to practice and play with My basement band , The D.C. Disciples. I bought My H-555 from Music Man in Redford in '96'. Hi Skydog25. Mike is a good guy and a knowledgable dealer. Highly recommended. BrentRocks asked for a picture and I will post it as soon as I can figure out how to.

Hey Joe ....

You might like to check out this "how to" for posting pics ...

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...opic,777.0.html

Hello,

I  bought my first Heritage at Smashing Guitars in Asheville, NC just this week. It is a 1999 Black Beauty H157 that has seen some wear. I took her home to Atlanta,  cleaned her up and put some new strings on her. She plays like a dream! And she's heavy - which I know a lot of you like.

Funny things is, as I was leaving Asheville, I looked closer at the tag hanging from the case. It's from Maple Street Guitars - one of my favorite stores here in Atlanta, GA. I guess I'm bringing her home - or at least to one of the homes, she's seen. Funny world.

I have more guitars than sense - as my wife will tell you - and I am proud to add this Black Beauty to the collection. She joins several Hamers, a couple of Warriors (older ones), a couple PRS's an old SG Custom and a couple of Ricks. Good company. I can't play 'em all every day, but I do manage to get to them all in rotation. I'm sure the H157 will get a lot of play in the next few weeks. I've been playing, buying and selling guitars for over 40 years. I play in a rock cover band now and a pickup jazz trio on occasion. Long ago, I wrote my own tunes and my band did all originals. Don't write much anymore, but I still play. I've been studying jazz lately to expand my horizons.

I was glad to find the Heritage Owners Club and joined it today. I have questions, so I'll post them here later. In the meantime, Here's a pic of my Black Beauty.

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg_thumb

Hello,

I  bought my first Heritage at Smashing Guitars in Asheville, NC just this week. It is a 1999 Black Beauty H157 that has seen some wear. I took her home to Atlanta,  cleaned her up and put some new strings on her. She plays like a dream! And she's heavy - which I know a lot of you like.

Funny things is, as I was leaving Asheville, I looked closer at the tag hanging from the case. It's from Maple Street Guitars - one of my favorite stores here in Atlanta, GA. I guess I'm bringing her home - or at least to one of the homes, she's seen. Funny world.

I have more guitars than sense - as my wife will tell you - and I am proud to add this Black Beauty to the collection. She joins several Hamers, a couple of Warriors (older ones), a couple PRS's an old SG Custom and a couple of Ricks. Good company. I can't play 'em all every day, but I do manage to get to them all in rotation. I'm sure the H157 will get a lot of play in the next few weeks. I've been playing, buying and selling guitars for over 40 years. I play in a rock cover band now and a pickup jazz trio on occasion. Long ago, I wrote my own tunes and my band did all originals. Don't write much anymore, but I still play. I've been studying jazz lately to expand my horizons.

I was glad to find the Heritage Owners Club and joined it today. I have questions, so I'll post them here later. In the meantime, Here's a pic of my Black Beauty.

Welcome Eddie.  I'm sure you'll enjoy both the 150 and your time on this site.  The people here are definitely Heritage enthusiasts but not guitar biggots.  Its a great group of people and you should have a great time here.  You won't find a more knowledgable and helpful group of guitar people around.

VERY nice 157 Eddie!!!

Welcome to the club!!!

you are wise to post pics first...you get these if you dont... ;D

:this_thread_is_useless_withou

:this_thread_is_useless_withou