Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

It looks like a Stat to me, but I could be wrong. There were several strat style models in those early years. Yours will be a 1988 model.

There's a control cavity cover on the back and a sticker affixed to the inside of it. If you remove it you should see the model, color, and maybe the pickups listed.

Welcome to the HOC. That's a fine looking guitar and a great player (as are all Heritages).

• Upvote 1

...is a Stat (D2X).

Because they do not make that particular model of guitar any more, it would probably be a good idea to keep that guitar for a long time.

That is a very nice guitar.

Perché non fanno quel particolare modello di chitarra più, probabilmente sarebbe una buona idea per mantenere quella chitarra per molto tempo.

E 'una chitarra molto bello.

Hi guys

I recently received my first Heritage guitar, a lovely sunburst H-535 from May 2001. I can't wait to gig with it and am happy that my next gig is only 2 weeks from now!

Running the guitar through a quality overdrive pedal and a hint of Mad Professor Blue delay into a Vox AC15 amp makes for a great sound! However, I dream of running it into a Dr. Z amp with a hint of grit. Maybe one of the international series Bogner amps.

I plan on recording with it in a near future and will post sounds in this forum when available. :-)

I have to admit that I dream of owning more of these beautifull guitars after having checked the other models out. Ah well, maybe some day. ;-)

Aamer Khan

Copenhagen, Denmark

post-9390-0-81351500-1354542777_thumb.jpg

post-9390-0-03970300-1354542783_thumb.jpg

Heritage guitars have a habit of multiplying ;)

I played Rahbek Guitars solidbodies for a long time and I ended up constantly buying new ones. Hard on the wallet but lots of fun. :-)

The H-535 is my first semi-hollowbody purchase ever and I think I may have discovered something quite special here.

Just joined today and love the fact that there are so many other Heritage fans out there. I have only one, a second year Stat that I bought new as a very young man. Although I've had others come and go I've never let go of my "first love"!

Hi all from Turkey! :)

Here is my brand new H-150 25th Anniversary Almond Sunburst. I've came across a really fantastic deal on local store in my place and this beauty was the last of them so I couldn't resist... :)

It comes with Seth Lover pups BTW.

post-9573-0-68977200-1355098038_thumb.jpg

post-9573-0-06565200-1355098041_thumb.jpg

post-9573-0-65238200-1355098043_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tugay

Heritage newbie here! I've dabbled with my guitars on and off for 20 years plus! Never gigged, no bands, just me, some backing tracks and an occassional friend. Started back in to lessons recently and maybe in a year I'll get to do all those things I haven't done yet!

I've owned a few Gibs but never had heard of Heritage. Sorry. It wasn't until I found an online instructor a while back who plays a Heritage and my interest was perked. The more I read and the more research I did the more I liked!

So today, I bought via phone a brand new 2012 535 with Seth Lover pickups in antique vintage natural wood! I bought it from and authorized dealer in southern Illinois. I live in Texas so it should be here in two days and I can't wait!

I look forward to lots of time on the boards!

Hey guys- I don't own a Heritage (yet) but I fell in love with a 2004 535 this month, and I'm doing a bunch of research on them before I invest in my first semi-hollowbody. I took jazz lessons from a Heritage endorsee in college, so I've known about the company since 1998. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the HOC, drew47 :) A 535 is a fine start to your Heritage collection - let's see some pics when you finally get your hands on one. In the meantime, we'll be happy to help with your research :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm brand new here. I've been going back and forth between a Gibson 335, and a Heritage 535 for some time. Finally, I pulled the trigger on the Heritage, so much more guitar for the money, sounds great, a fatter neck then the Gibby, love it. I will post pictures in the regular forum (or it didn't happen).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Y`all I`m Andy and i own an 89 Hc-150 in antique cherry burst.Mr Lamb made this one and i`ll

always treasure it! I`m a professional musician in a southern rock band E.O.F. I use this guitar every day and have even played it in a music video that was on head bangers ball"MTV" back when i was

in a metal band. this guitar is so sweet..My Baby.