Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Welcome to the HOC, jazzbo, Jerry, and Bob!

It is imperitive that you post pics, or you'll see the dreaded  :this_thread_is_useless_withou !    :police:

Now you don't want that, do you?  >:D

Hello everyone,

My name is Bob and I'm from Southeast Michigan!

I had plans to purchase a guitar that slightly resembles a Heritage, I forgot the name. I think it started with a G or something like that. But I have decided to buy an original Heritage instead. I have lot's of questions though, so I'll be posting them elsewhere. Glad to meet everyone and thanks for letting me join the forum.

Welcome Bob! ;D

Hey...just noticed!  Congrats and welcome to Bobba2k, the 600th member.  Guess Bobba's in line to get the same swag as the 500th member!  Johnny, tell Bobba what he's won....                :wav: :wav:

Hey...just noticed!  Congrats and welcome to Bobba2k, the 600th member.  Guess Bobba's in line to get the same swag as the 500th member!  Johnny, tell Bobba what he's won....                :wav: :wav:

Well, Bobba2k, you've won an all expense paid click to The Family Tree where you will be subjected treated to some of the most outlandish, off-topic threads ever to disgrace a message board! Once you've had your fill of that fun, you'll be whisked off to For Sale, Trade, Wanted, where you can fill up the ol' GAS tank while simultaneously draining your bank account. And if that isn't enough, once you are on site at For Sale, Trade, Wanted, you will get visitation privileges to Bay Watch, the Internet's premier location for watching all of the obscure Heritage models go on sale (eventually)! We're sorry, there aren't any scantily clad beach volleyball players here. But, what you will find are more GAS-inducing listings than you can shake a stick at! So, make sure you pack several fresh bottles of Gas-X for this trip! Congratulations on joining the most enabling bunch of guitar players and enthusiasts known to man. We're sure your wife will miss you!

Back to you Rob...

Hello everyone. My name is Bill (bilbal) and I am new to Heritage Guitars and the Owners Club. I am going to pick up my first Heritage (H535 Classic) tomorrow afternoon. I am extremely excited to get her. Here is a quick picture:

HeritageH535.jpg

The new Heritage will be the newest addition to my gear. I also have a James Trussart Steelcaster, Modulus Graphite Blackknife 3H, Composite Acoustic Legacy Performer, American Strat, Godin Freeway Floyd, and a Tokia Telecaster. For amplifiers I use a Soldano SLO and a Vox AC50. I also use Creation Audio Labs, Fuchs Audio Technology, Korg, and Lexicon effects.

I look forward to meeting new people and discussing gear. I also look forward to helping in any way I can.

Sincerely,

bilbal  :)

Hello everyone. My name is Bill (bilbal) and I am new to Heritage Guitars and the Owners Club. I am going to pick up my first Heritage (H535 Classic) tomorrow afternoon. I am extremely excited to get her. Here is a quick picture:

HeritageH535.jpg

The new Heritage will be the newest addition to my gear. I also have a James Trussart Steelcaster, Modulus Graphite Blackknife 3H, Composite Acoustic Legacy Performer, American Strat, Godin Freeway Floyd, and a Tokia Telecaster. For amplifiers I use a Soldano SLO and a Vox AC50. I also use Creation Audio Labs, Fuchs Audio Technology, Korg, and Lexicon effects.

I look forward to meeting new people and discussing gear. I also look forward to helping in any way I can.

Sincerely,

bilbal   :)

Welcome Bill.... :)

Very nice 535!  thanks for posting a pic! ;D  let us know what you think of it.

Thanks for the kind words folks

here are pics

The SAE

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...35.html#msg1935

and the Sweet 16

(now with good old D'addario flats to resolve an intonation issue and fitted with Doug's Plugs to control the vibes)

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...34.html#msg1934

Does anybody want to swap me a 575 for the SAE ? I rarely play this great guitar and it should go to a good home,  the HRW's on this are kick ass and its set up real well .with flats

open to all reasonable ideas except donation to a GAS charity !

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I especially like the pictures of your guitars!!!

I went to pick the H535 up around 1:00pm this afternoon. I got it and came directly home to plug her into my SLO and Vox AC50. It sounds great with both but it's exceptional with the SLO. I kinda figured as much - LOL!!! I love the neck and the Seymour Duncan '59s are phenomenal. I was thinking about swapping them out for the Heritage wounds but I'm not changing a single thing. She is just fine the way she is. It took me about ten seconds to cop Warren Haynes' SLO/335 tone. I especially like the tone on Desdemona (Hittin' the Note) opening riff and I can nail it now!!! I also played a Heritage "LP" model. Sorry I am not familiar with the Heritage names. Though I loved it, there was no way I was walking out without my H535. Well... I'm gonna go rip away at the SLO while it's early and safe to do so without the police intervening. I'm kind of a marked man in my neighborhood since the Soldano showed up.

;D

Oops, I almost forgot to include my new pictures from today!!!

width=360 height=480http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/williamballato/IMG_1819.jpg[/img]width=360 height=480http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/williamballato/IMG_1828.jpg[/img]

width=360 height=480http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/williamballato/IMG_1830.jpg[/img]width=360 height=480http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/williamballato/IMG_1832.jpg[/img]

bilbal,

Nice guitar!! Got a 535, myself. As well as a 2K SAE. BTW, thats real nitro on the finish. You'll want to get a guitar stand that is non-reactive. Sure would hate to see you post a pic a burn mark on the lower bouts! So, don't wait!!! Go get yourself a safe stand for that beauty! :police:

Oh sh** - I would be sick if that happened!!! Please recommend a good stand please.

Thank you very much for the heads up!!!

Bill

I use a little short stand called Fret Rest by Proline. Found it at ......... Guitar Center. Hey, they're good for some things. I'm sure there are other brands out there. Just look for one that says it doesn't react with Nitro.

Man, Bil, that one's a looker.  Great photos on your part.  What camera? 

Kenny, I am going to have to check my stands.  Thanks for the heads up. 

Thanks - I'll go to Guitar Center tomorrow.

The Heritage pictures were taken with my new Canon PowerShot S5IS. I have always been interested in photography. I bought my camera last year around Christmas time. I am not good at all yet but I'll get there eventually I hope. I love photography. I'm so jealous of some of the pictures I see on other site and guitar threads. I want so badly to get better at it. I love going to the beach for pictures, landscapes, and sunset/sunrise. I have documented pretty much every "event" since I have had my camera. My next step is to get some better lenses. Thank you for your kind words. I would really appreciate if anyone could direct me to sites, literature, etc.., that may help me become better at it.

Sorry if I am taking up too much space (please delete the photos if needed). Here are a couple shots I took while I was photographing my Heritage. This is my James Trussart Steelcaster (Roses).

IMG_1838.jpgIMG_1844.jpgIMG_1846.jpg

Bill  :)

Hi There

I am Colin or Col to my friends. I live the other side of the Ocean in Manchester, England.  I have been playing guitar for 28 years and I have tried most Makes and models over the years.  I own a Heritage Sweet 16 in violinburst. It is the best guitar I have ever played it is just awesome and it feels like part of me. No other instrument has ever had that effect on me.

Anyhow I am glad I have found this site and  there is a real lack of Heritage stuff in the uk shops.

Hope to talk with you all soon

Cheers from Col 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am Manuel from Barcelona , Spain owner of an Heritage Golden Eagle. 

Sold all my Gibson .I also Have PRS Custom, Ibanez AM200, Ovation Legend Custon, Alhambra acc-elect, Fender Strato 62, all to enjoy retirement...

I found your club through www. Very good idea. Congratulation to all members.

Hi

Sold all my Gibson .I also Have PRS Custom, Ibanez AM200, Ovation Legend Custon, Alhambra acc-elect, Fender Strato 62, all to enjoy retirement...

Manuel,

Welcome to the Hoc. We'd be very pleased if you would post a picture of your Golden Eagle. It's almost a requirement on this forum.  :wink:  Good to have you on board.

Manuel,

Welcome to the Hoc. We'd be very pleased if you would post a picture of your Golden Eagle. It's almost a requirement on this forum.  :wink:   Good to have you on board.

Hmm...

That was your 1001th post...

Did anyone pick up on it?      Karma up just in case...

Hi

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!! ;D