Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

I was planning on reading this thread before posting on it, but only got as far as page 3 of the 80 pages. Sorry tooooooo, loooonggggg, I CAN’T WAIT, I NEED TO POST……

Hello ALL, I am Nancy aka Mrs. Steiner, the beautiful, crazy sidekick of the Steiner. Yes, I married him! I myself do not own a Heritage, although, I am now lusting over Totonka’s Heritage Mandy (deal with it Victor, your Mandy has a stalker)!!! I am the feeder to Steiner’s frenzy of all that is the Heritage. We live amongst 6 Heritage electric guitars; 3 of them are hollow bodies. There are also now 2 Heritage amps and one speaker cab (sorry, I don’t know all their technical names) they are all works of BEAUTY!!

I am honored to be able to hear the Heritages sing their beautiful songs, my favorite Muzak, always running throughout the house.

After all these years I was finally able to meet all of you HOC’s at my first, but not last PSP. It is wonderful putting faces with the names and avatars I have heard so much about throughout these last 7 years. How wonderful it was to experience a PSP first hand, it was beyond my wildest dreams.

How can anyone not appreciate the Heritage Company? They are all artists that produce WORKS of ART!!! I LOVE that they take their time building each and every work of art. I feel honored to be able to show all of those at the Heritage my appreciation for their hard work. You just know it is a labor of LOVE!

And thus it is official, there is another Steiner running amuck!!! :toothy9:

Let see... I think I remember.... you were the Steiner WITHOUT the stogie? Right?

k5010346.jpg

It was nice meeting you at PSP.

Greetings all.

I just discovered this website after trying to find the neck dimensions online. Although I have owned my 150CM for over a decade, I actually have no idea what the actually measurements are.

My only Heritage is a lefty (duh) almondburst H150CM. Great looking guitar, I will post pictures soon.

Greetings all.

I just discovered this website after trying to find the neck dimensions online. Although I have owned my 150CM for over a decade, I actually have no idea what the actually measurements are.

My only Heritage is a lefty (duh) almondburst H150CM. Great looking guitar, I will post pictures soon.

Welcome to the HOC :)

Necks are hand carved at Heritage so you won't find dimensions like, say, PRS can supply.

We like pics on this forum so let's see that 150 :)

Greetings all.

There are a number of left handed Heritage guitar owners in the HOC. Welcome! Post photos.

Greetings all.

Hi and welcome. Nice to see another lefty on board. We're gradually taking over .... :icon_pirat:

We should start a sub-forum. :icon_smile:

Check out the new guy being bossy. :)

We actually did have a lefty gang at one point, it was a dedicated thread. It's been a few years though, ( yikes). There are maybe only a couple of lefty players posting regularly on the forum. There's also a lot in the closet :icon_pirat: , you know who you are.

O.K. I will take the forum leap with a question.

those of you who have and had 150s and 140s, what is the biggest difference? size, feel, weight, would a larger person feel better with a 150? trying to decide which one to buy.

Tim.

Hi my name is Arnold I'm new here and this is my first post. I've never owned a Heritage before but I found one the other day online. Anyway Rumble Seat Guitar had this Heritage H-535 "2003" online for $795 plus $60 shipping. I've always heard great things about Heritage but never came across one before. Looking around online this guitar just seemed too good to pass up. The reson it was so cheap was because it had a broken headstock, however it was professionally repaired and I've seen the picture of the break in the neck and it was a very clean break. Anyway I think this guitar will be one of the nicest guitars I've ever owned and I'm expecting it to be my main guitar in my band. I haven't got the guitar yet though. I ordered it yesterday and have been on a quest to learn as much as I could. It's going to be August 26th before I get it. I had a friend put it on his credit card and he has to sign for it... He is going to Nashville Thursday so he won't be in town to sign for it.

No one is sure what kind of pickups are in it does anybody have any idea what they might be from 2003? I'm kind of hoping its the Seymour Duncan Seth Love Pickups as I've never had those before in a guitar and always heard great things about them. Anyway Thanks I hope you like my pic of the guitar.

Greetings Heritage Guitar! My name is Chris, I live on the west coast and this is my first post. After more than a decade of wishing I have at last acquired one of your fine instruments, and I am happy to report it has more than lived up to my expectations. I am proud to at last own one of your beautiful guitars! Thank you! :hello:

Hopefully this picture posts correctly....(newb alert!)

post-16609-0-76790900-1376896716_thumb.jpg

:occasion14:

Greetings Heritage Guitar! My name is Chris, I live on the west coast and this is my first post. After more than a decade of wishing I have at last acquired one of your fine instruments, and I am happy to report it has more than lived up to my expectations. I am proud to at last own one of your beautiful guitars! Thank you! :hello:

attachicon.gif0810131913RS.jpg

Welcome! Fabulous looking guitar!

post-16609-0-76790900-1376896716.jpg

Nice one . Welcome to the HOC.

Hey my name's Eric, I go by greatmutah here and on other forums. I'm from SE Michigan. I don't own a Heritage yet but I'm in the market for one and I'm checking out some options (H140/150/157s). I figured since this seems to be the place that knows the most about them I'd join up here. Also, I should mention that of my current guitars I've had a couple Gibson Les Pauls (still have my Studio) and I've always loved those guitars but knowing the history of that company and the fact that these are made in my home state like Gibson used to be, well, I've become very interested. Always wanted to play one and never have. So I'm definitely looking forward to checking them out.

Welcome aboard Eric! You will find this forum a friendly place loaded with great people that love their Heritage Guitars.

What kind of music do you enjoy and play?