Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Hi everybody this is Paolo from Rome Italy. I'm a new forumer but I was playing my H 535 (1991) from almost last 7 years. Always being so in love with this really great guitar.

One strange fact and one question: in the f hole the sheet says "natural" but mine is black (but it seems not to be a refinished guitar at all); and now the question is: can I found somewhere the pickups specs? On detail I would like to know something specific about magnets, wire material etc.

I play through a IBANEZ THS 15 all tube 15 watt head and a custom made cabinet with two celestion vintage 30 speakers. Fender Boss 63 de luxe reverb; EH small clone chorus; Ibanez analog delay; Giovanetti Marshall in a box pedal. I own also a Gibson Les Paul traditional 2009 and a really fantastic Squire custom Telecaster

classic vibe.

Thanks and cheers for all good people

Welcome aboard! This is a great group.

Try and post some pictures of guitar and and the label. We will get the answer to this.

Hi everybody this is Paolo from Rome Italy. I'm a new forumer but I was playing my H 535 (1991) from almost last 7 years. Always being so in love with this really great guitar.

One strange fact and one question: in the f hole the sheet says "natural" but mine is black (but it seems not to be a refinished guitar at all);

Welcome! I agree, that is a mystery.

I love motorcycle too (Moto Guzzi and Aprilia overall) and nice women of course (from all over the world) but gentlemen we are...So the as you can see from the sheet folks at the heritage says "asb" that I read as "Almond Sunburst" and not as "A Standard Black" or something like...One more question anyone experienced the OX4 Pick Ups? They seems to be wonderful if Larry Carlton adopted.ATT52902.jpgATT13242.jpgATT19840.jpg

New here. My name is Kenneth but I sign with Doc. I have been playing guitar over 45 yrs. Just picked up that Heritage STAT noted on this site. I am getting to know her but must admit the Maple neck is interesting to use - more time needed but will say the neck is very fast. My other guitars are 1983 LL-10 Yamaha one of the finest acust's I have ever owned except my D45. A 1984 Gibson SG Special with Chainsaw CASE All Orig. down to the Tim Shaw Pickup's ( the sound of these pickup are beyond belief). I have read this site often but now I am a owner of a Heritage, I felt it was time to join.

Doc.

Hi friends!!

My name is Fran, I´m from Spain, I mean.. sorry about my crappy english!

anyway, I love rock and heavy metal (from Led Zeppelin to Metallica) and I ´ve been playing G..... guitars for the last 15 years, but two months ago I could try a heritage H150 and I inmediatly got hooked with it, in fact I have two of them now and I get rid of my two gibson les pauls.

In my humble opinion Heritage H 150 is by far better made than his cousin, I really enjoy every moment while playing my new guitars!!

DSC_2357_zps066684ec.jpg

DSC_2356_zpsf69d080e.jpg

the left one is a 2001 OSB with gibson 490/498 pickups and the right one is a 1998 Amber with fralin Pure paf and RS guitarworks electronic

I hope you like the guitars

thanks!!

Hello my name is Richard and I think I've developed an addiction to Heritage guitars. LOL

I purchased the H150 from Wolfe's Guitars and I haven't looked back. That guitar is the sound I hear in my head when I think of guitar playing. I'm not to the point where I can play but I've started the journey. Also I've added the Sweet 16 to my acquisitions, and does it play HUGE. My guitar teacher played it and I swear it sounded like Nugents Byrdland. Much to my surprise! I thought I landed a jazz box but instead I have a monster on my hands. I have been lurking in the background for awhile now and decided this is the place to be. Nice people, good topics and great gear. Thank you for creating the environment.

Richard

Yes, that's why we're all here.

Welcome to the "addiction support group".

Yea, that's right we all support each others addiction.

Here is a typical conversation between us.

Me, "Hey guys should I buy another Heritage".

any HOC member, "Yes Bill, yes you should".

Edited by Billgelder

Yea, that's right we all support each others addiction.

Here is a typical conversation between us.

Me, "Hey guys should I buy another Heritage".

any HOC member, "Yes Bill, yes you should".

That's exactly how it works. Anyone have any questions? hahahaha

post-17490-0-57322500-1383712746_thumb.jpg

Hi there....oddly enough my name is Rick and I'm originally from England. Been living in Houston for 6 years. Now retired and travelling the US in an RV! My Heritage is a 2011 H535. Needs a set up but plays well and the tone is wonderful. Just got it today! :-)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Hi there....oddly enough my name is Rick and I'm originally from England. Been living in Houston for 6 years. Now retired and travelling the US in an RV! My Heritage is a 2011 H535. Needs a set up but plays well and the tone is wonderful. Just got it today! :-)

Beautiful guitar! Enjoy your travels! Consider being near Kalamazoo Michigan near the first week of August.

Hi everyone.

I`m Jeff, I`m new here, but have been lurking for a bit.

I am a veteran strat player, that has just recently switched to a les paul.

I currently own a LP Studio, and a Heritage Mark Slaughter Signature model H-150 in translucent cherry. She has the original Schaller Golden 50`s pickups and weighs in at 10lbs 5oz!

Jeff

varminthunter1

H1502small_zps15072db8.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you Bill, Dave, and H.

I have a hard time putting it down. I would like to find a pickguard for it. It is MIA. I`ll try to post some better pics of the top. It really is translucent, and has a nice top, just hard to see unless its at the right angle.

Jeff

Edited by varminthunter1

Hi,

I am new to this forum, but wanted to share a Heritage H 535 I found in a local music shop 12 years ago. The music shop considered this guitar as a "White Elephant" and I was able to obtain it at a steal. This is a H 535 built in 1987 (D serial #), the pup's have been replaced with Gibson 57 classics along with the bridge and tail piece, everything else is original, including the wood pick guard. I have owned several Gibson ES 335's and this guitar has the mojo above comparatively. I am not a collector but a player (40 + years) and this guitar has the tone. I have loaded some pictures for viewing.

post-18142-0-59655000-1384100277_thumb.jpg

post-18142-0-00178500-1384100287_thumb.jpg

post-18142-0-92492200-1384100300_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi, HOC

I'm from the north coast of Ohio and have been eyeing Heritage guitars for years. Finally, I pulled the trigger on a brand new H150cm from the boys at Wolfe Guitars. I love American craftsmanship, love the back story on these instruments and will take delivery tomorrow! What stinks is that I'm in LA for two weeks training for a new job and can't get my hands on it till Nov. 22. Can't wait to back to Sweet home Ohio.

Glad to be a part of the club.