Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Hi, HOC

I'm from the north coast of Ohio and have been eyeing Heritage guitars for years. Finally, I pulled the trigger on a brand new H150cm from the boys at Wolfe Guitars. I love American craftsmanship, love the back story on these instruments and will take delivery tomorrow! What stinks is that I'm in LA for two weeks training for a new job and can't get my hands on it till Nov. 22. Can't wait to back to Sweet home Ohio.

Glad to be a part of the club.

Well, ate least you are moving in the right direction. You will love it!

Welcome!!

Hi all, I'm Scott (PaGator). Just joined the forum and already got help, thanks again. I'm an avid music lover and aspiring guitarist, have plenty of passion just lack talent! I only have 1 Heritage, the Blues Deluxe I just bought, but have several others:

post-18165-0-81502100-1384395466_thumb.jpg

From L-R, Epiphone Explorer Bass, Peavy EVH Wolfgang, G&L Bluesboy Tele, Gibson 61 Reissue SG, 2008 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Heritage BD, 2012 Fender Masterbuilt Clapton Strat, Fender MIM Strat, Ovation UK II, Guild Pilot Bass, on floor in hard case Taylor 910ce (not shown Ovation Legend 2077LX)

Here is my amp collection:

post-18165-0-95962600-1384395488_thumb.jpg

From L-R, Mesa Boogie Lonestar, Marshall 18watt Clone (I built), '66 Fender Super Reverb, '67 Fender Princeton, Johnson Millenniun 150, VOX, Ampeg Rocket Bass Amp.

Hope you enjoyed. Look forward to learning more about the wonderful Heritage guitars!

Scott

Hi all, I'm Scott (PaGator). Just joined the forum and already got help, thanks again. I'm an avid music lover and aspiring guitarist, have plenty of passion just lack talent! I only have 1 Heritage, the Blues Deluxe I just bought, but have several others:

attachicon.gifguitars.JPG

From L-R, Epiphone Explorer Bass, Peavy EVH Wolfgang, G&L Bluesboy Tele, Gibson 61 Reissue SG, 2008 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Heritage BD, 2012 Fender Masterbuilt Clapton Strat, Fender MIM Strat, Ovation UK II, Guild Pilot Bass, on floor in hard case Taylor 910ce (not shown Ovation Legend 2077LX)

Here is my amp collection:

attachicon.gifamps.JPG

From L-R, Mesa Boogie Lonestar, Marshall 18watt Clone (I built), '66 Fender Super Reverb, '67 Fender Princeton, Johnson Millenniun 150, VOX, Ampeg Rocket Bass Amp.

Hope you enjoyed. Look forward to learning more about the wonderful Heritage guitars!

Scott

It looks like you have your own nini-guitar store. hahahaha

So anyway, I'm Dave from Detroit. ( HI DAVE!!) I just picked my 1st Heritage, a Burnt Amber H-555. Whoa! I thought I hit the top of the mountain with the wizards shooting lightning bolts with my ES-335, NOPE!! my H-555 is more fun than a barrel full of pussies!!!

So anyway, I'm Dave from Detroit. ( HI DAVE!!) I just picked my 1st Heritage, a Burnt Amber H-555. Whoa! I thought I hit the top of the mountain with the wizards shooting lightning bolts with my ES-335, NOPE!! my H-555 is more fun than a barrel full of pussies!!!

Welcome, oh bearer of vivid expressions! The 555 is a great guitar! I dig the bling on those.

Hey, Anthony here from Anaheim, CA. So today I finished paying my first Heritage guitar (H-535) that I had out on lay away at my local music store. Man I just want to say that these guitars are amazing and it feels so cool to be part of such an awesome guitar community. Thank you to the people at Heritage for your fine craftsmanship!

Hey, Anthony here from Anaheim, CA. So today I finished paying my first Heritage guitar (H-535) that I had out on lay away at my local music store. Man I just want to say that these guitars are amazing and it feels so cool to be part of such an awesome guitar community. Thank you to the people at Heritage for your fine craftsmanship!

The 535 is the last guitar that you'll ever need. All the rest of the Heritage guitars you ever get will be icing on the cake. Great guitar! Welcome!

I've got two Heritages with HRW pickups. It's a quality sound.

Welcome to the HOC. It's a friendly community. We hope you you'll stick around and participate in the discussions.

Good morning to everyone...

My name is Gilles, lives near Paris and not yet owner of an Heritage but around looking for a 140 (or maybe a 150)

I have known the forum through Brent participation within the HFC (I do own an Hamer Artist Korina and Brent is an active member as well of the HFC)

The spirit being more or less within those pages, very happy to join you...around the US quality on those guitars (and may Heritage continue to work on those models independently).

Good morning to everyone...

My name is Gilles, lives near Paris and not yet owner of an Heritage but around looking for a 140 (or maybe a 150)

I have known the forum through Brent participation within the HFC (I do own an Hamer Artist Korina and Brent is an active member as well of the HFC)

The spirit being more or less within those pages, very happy to join you...around the US quality on those guitars (and may Heritage continue to work on those models independently).

Welcome! H150's seem to be the most popular. They are great!

On a side note, there is a girl in France named Laura Cox who makes a lot of guitar videos.

I sent her a note one time about trying a Heritage guitar for some of her videos, but she explained that she is in France and getting one to try might be a bit difficult.

My name is Ollie and am the proud owner of a 2010 Golden Eagle. Love it. I own a few Gibsons but this guitar rules.

Welcome Ollie. Congratulations on this stellar acquisition and your good taste in guitars. Welocome to HOC.

Hey all, my name is Bob. I just bought a H-575 this morning around 9:30.I'm still messing around with it and found this website. I tried uploading a picturre but the file size is too large.I had no intention of buying a guitar today or in the forseeable future for that matter. Let alone a somewhat pricey one at that. I was checking out Craigslist this morning and there she was. Bam, pretty looking git. I e-mailed the owner through Craigslist, he e-mails me back and I realize I had met this guy before. I met him at my friends' cabinetry shop. I had brought A ribbon cherry, stave shell snare that I made for him to check out. See, I'm a drummer and I make my own drums. Stave shell drums. I'm retired now due to back problems. I decided to start taking guitar lessons about a year and a half ago. I've always wanted to play guitar. I also really love jazz. So we have quite a recipe for fun and frustration. Trying to learn jazz guitar starting at 59 yrs. old. I saw that jazz box this morning and my heart went boom, boom, boom. I'm still noodling around on it and it's 12:23 a.m. I have a Traynor YGM3 amp and a Campbell American Transitone. OK, enough of my babbling, I'm really liking my H-575, goodnight.

Hey all, my name is Bob. I just bought a H-575 this morning around 9:30.I'm still messing around with it and found this website. I tried uploading a picturre but the file size is too large.I had no intention of buying a guitar today or in the forseeable future for that matter. Let alone a somewhat pricey one at that. I was checking out Craigslist this morning and there she was. Bam, pretty looking git. I e-mailed the owner through Craigslist, he e-mails me back and I realize I had met this guy before. I met him at my friends' cabinetry shop. I had brought A ribbon cherry, stave shell snare that I made for him to check out. See, I'm a drummer and I make my own drums. Stave shell drums. I'm retired now due to back problems. I decided to start taking guitar lessons about a year and a half ago. I've always wanted to play guitar. I also really love jazz. So we have quite a recipe for fun and frustration. Trying to learn jazz guitar starting at 59 yrs. old. I saw that jazz box this morning and my heart went boom, boom, boom. I'm still noodling around on it and it's 12:23 a.m. I have a Traynor YGM3 amp and a Campbell American Transitone. OK, enough of my babbling, I'm really liking my H-575, goodnight.

Welcome! 575's are really cool guitars!

And I'll call dibbs on one of your hand made snare drums in the event you ever sell one or make any more. There are a few of us here in the HOC who started out in life as a drummer and worked our way into picking up a guitar.

Photos need to be reduced in size before they will fit as an attachment or you can set up an account with http://imageshack.us/ (for example) and use the picture button here to paste the direct link URL to the photos you upload to imageshack.

• 2 weeks later...

HI. My name is Burt, username bej. I live in west Michigan. I bought a used 535 a couple years ago, and really like it. I've been looking for a Les Paul type guitar. I found LP Traditional models online at a pretty good price. Our local Heritage dealer has two H-150s in stock. One is chambered, and the other isn't. I've had neck problems for quite a while, and have been considering the light weight model Heritage to make it easy on my neck. I really like the sunburst finish on the non-chambered guitar though. The light weight model has a yellow finish. Both H-150s have SD 59 pickups. Tough decision.

Edited by bej