Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Thanks. The dealer is Rainbow Music in Grand Rapids. They just got a special order H-150 in the other day. It was a nice sunburst with light weight body. I might have to order one to get what I want. They said it took only 10 weeks for the one they showed me.

Edited by bej

Thank you. Made me go electric. Didn't have the same impact as when Dylan did.

You've got just about my favorite 357. I remember following the build.

Edited by Ned

• 2 weeks later...

A big shout out to all of you HOC members that lurk in the background but don't post much!

You know who you are! But we don't. :)

The sole purpose of this thread is to send out a special HELLO! And to ask if you'll drop in and say something about you or your Heritage guitar. Consider this a kind of online HOC meet and greet...or even a Heritage-Aholic group hug.

OK, I'll start..."Hi, my name is Tim, but my friends here call me Gitfiddler. My favorite Heritages are (in no particular order): Sweet 16, Golden Eagle, H-555, H-150 and of course the H-157. I'd love to own a Millenium, but cannot spell it or afford one yet. :rolleyes:

Alright guys and gals, YOUR TURN!

Who are you...and tell us something about you and your favorite Heritages! Let's see how many newbies or oldies will say HELLO! 8)

Hi!!

I am Patrick from The Netherlands. I bought a new H535 a few weeks ago and it's a thrill to play!!

Grtz,

Patrick.

Hi!!

I am Patrick from The Netherlands. I bought a new H535 a few weeks ago and it's a thrill to play!!

Grtz,

Patrick.

Welcome Patrick, I'm just across the Channel from you in Essex, UK :) Let's see a pic of that guitar!

Hi I'm Guy from England and I've been a Heritage owner for about an hour now!

I've got a H575 serial E18801 in beautiful condition and set up to perfection. Only one problem though. It's not working so after feeling like a kid at Christmas all day waiting for it to arrive (I couldn't sleep last night) I've now got to part with it while it goes back to the shop to be sorted. Oh well... Still it's a beautiful guitar and plays like a dream.

Hi I'm Guy from England and I've been a Heritage owner for about an hour now!

I've got a H575 serial E18801 in beautiful condition and set up to perfection. Only one problem though. It's not working so after feeling like a kid at Christmas all day waiting for it to arrive (I couldn't sleep last night) I've now got to part with it while it goes back to the shop to be sorted. Oh well... Still it's a beautiful guitar and plays like a dream.

Welcome to the HOC, Guy.

Please clarify what is not working. We may be able to help. It could be something simple like a loose connection or disconnected wire on the jack. If you have an end pin input jack, they can be a bit temperamental. So tell us more.

Hi and thanks for your messages, they're much apriciated.

I feel such an idiot. I'd plugged into the socket in the strap button but this had been disconnected and a new socket had been drilled in the bottom corner. I only noticed it when my tech guy took it out to check it over. So I have an H575 that plays great, sounds great and works perfectly. I have to say the dealer I bought it from was excellent, friendly and immediately willing to help with sensible solutions to my perceived problems (am I allowed to mention dealers here?) He was also very happy when I revealed my stupidity!

My tech guy wanted to buy the guitar off me there and then. Of course I said "No". A really lovely guitar that's going to be used a lot.

Hey H I'm not too far from you I'm sort of Bury st Eds/Newmarket way.

Hi, I just posted about a H-150 I just picked up so thought I should say hello here. I've been lurking and learning a lot about Heritages from you folks here and have come to really enjoy them. I've also got a H-140, blue translucent flamed top with 59/JB. I'm in Southern California. I'm pretty much a home player but I do work at improving.

Bill

Hi!

Posted some pics of my Heritage in the gallery prior to reading the invite...

I'm a Scot based in Sweden and my Heritage started out life in somebodies basement in the US as a H140CMV body that had left the factory by some way or another. By all accounts as there was some paint on the edges of the fretboard, which means it must have been poorly taped up when being built. It ahs a serial # without a 2 and it has an amazing burst. Quality guitar. As it came as a body only she now wears EMGs and the switches are boosters,phase switch and a dummy switch for anything in the future( running 18V). Lock down Tone pro fixes the tail and bridge. hell of a build quality, wood quality and sound off this guitar from 1988.

haven't see many pics or info on these H140CMV guitars so that's why I joined up.

Looking forwards to reading and looking at other Heritage guitars as they are crackin'!

Cheers,

Gonzo

post-19272-0-26829400-1389702564_thumb.jpg

post-19272-0-32448400-1389702565_thumb.jpg

post-19272-0-29638100-1389702566_thumb.jpg

post-19272-0-89474900-1389702566_thumb.jpg

I just joined today. I found the link from the Heritage Guitars website.

I bought a used H-535 that is still in the 30 day impound at a local shop until Feb 7, so I cannot really gush about it yet.

I started playing guitar when I turned 50 and consider myself a hack (8 years a hack).

I have always had a thing for ES type semi hollows, but they have been out of my price range usually. I bought a used Epi Elite ES-335 about 7 years ago, but later sold it and bought a G***** 339, which I didn't like as much as the Epi.

So perhaps it was kismet, but I stopped by the local GC last week and they had an H-535 in natural finish in the "vault" room. Looks to be a 2000 build with Schaller roller bridge and tailpiece. I have no idea what p/u's are in it.

Played really well in the store, so I plunked down the cc.

Really looking forward to trying it out at home. My collection now is a Yamaha acoustic and THR10C amp, Rickenbacker 360 & 360/12C63, 74 Fender Deluxe Reverb, Vox AC30HW2X and assorted pedals

Hi!

Posted some pics of my Heritage in the gallery prior to reading the invite...

I'm a Scot based in Sweden and my Heritage started out life in somebodies basement in the US as a H140CMV body that had left the factory by some way or another. By all accounts as there was some paint on the edges of the fretboard, which means it must have been poorly taped up when being built. It ahs a serial # without a 2 and it has an amazing burst. Quality guitar. As it came as a body only she now wears EMGs and the switches are boosters,phase switch and a dummy switch for anything in the future( running 18V). Lock down Tone pro fixes the tail and bridge. hell of a build quality, wood quality and sound off this guitar from 1988.

haven't see many pics or info on these H140CMV guitars so that's why I joined up.

Looking forwards to reading and looking at other Heritage guitars as they are crackin'!

Cheers,

Gonzo

I just joined today. I found the link from the Heritage Guitars website.

I bought a used H-535 that is still in the 30 day impound at a local shop until Feb 7, so I cannot really gush about it yet.

I started playing guitar when I turned 50 and consider myself a hack (8 years a hack).

I have always had a thing for ES type semi hollows, but they have been out of my price range usually. I bought a used Epi Elite ES-335 about 7 years ago, but later sold it and bought a G***** 339, which I didn't like as much as the Epi.

So perhaps it was kismet, but I stopped by the local GC last week and they had an H-535 in natural finish in the "vault" room. Looks to be a 2000 build with Schaller roller bridge and tailpiece. I have no idea what p/u's are in it.

Played really well in the store, so I plunked down the cc.

Really looking forward to trying it out at home. My collection now is a Yamaha acoustic and THR10C amp, Rickenbacker 360 & 360/12C63, 74 Fender Deluxe Reverb, Vox AC30HW2X and assorted pedals

WELCOME!

I recently acquired an H-535 (AWB) and I could not be more pleased. I also own the following:

• 1968 Gibson ES 345 TDW

• 1987 Strat Plus

• 1957 Custom Shop CC Strat (2013)

• 1952 AV Telecaster Hod Rod (2012)

• Breedlove Focus SE (2011)

• Martin D-18 (2013); and,

I will tell you that nothing has the tonal range and sustain exhibited by my new H-535. The Vintage Wineburst finish is simply beauty to behold. Actually, it combines the best of the two things which I could not make up my mind, and wanted most — 1959 Gibson 335 Cherry Red, or a 1959 Sunburst.

I was having the Tele setup and had no intention of buying another guitar (I always wanted a Gibson 335 and it was on my bucket list — don’t know why I instead purchased the 345 way back when). Anyway, tried the H-535 at Wolfe Guitars while waiting for the paperwork on my Tele. I sat and played the 535 for 3 hours and couldn't put it down. I kept looking for an excuse to leave the store, but finally had to get home, so I relented and took the 535 (or, did it take me?). Explained to my wife that I was furniture shopping and found this added decor for the house.

This is a keeper and something I will pass down to future generations.

Jim Compilongo, Danny Gatton, Willie Nelson, Tab Benoit, Deborah Coleman, and yes, Clapton, Peter Green, Hendrix, SRV, Dave Weiner and everyone else who can make me wish I could play this thing.