Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Welcome to the Club, Tim! Just a suggestion, but whatever you're feeding that 535 doesn't seem to agree with it...it puked out a pickup!

Dick, thanks for my morning coffee-through-the-nose laugh!!!  ;D ;D

Tim and Morbidrockgod~Welcome to the HOC institution, where the inmates run everthing!

Hey all. I know I made a post introducing myself, but decided to do it here too. My name is Derek. I'm 19 years young, and attend GRCC in Grand Rapids, MI.

I just recently decided to join the forums so I can talk with other Heritage owners about these amazingly crafted axes, and also to get a hot deal from maybe a fellow forum wanderer or whatever it takes to picking up my next one (Hopefully a H535, or something semi-hollow).

I bought brentrocks's H157 Silverbursted guitar and absolutely couldn't have wished for anything better. Great guy to deal with.

Hey all. I know I made a post introducing myself, but decided to do it here too. My name is Derek. I'm 19 years young, and attend GRCC in Grand Rapids, MI.

I just recently decided to join the forums so I can talk with other Heritage owners about these amazingly crafted axes, and also to get a hot deal from maybe a fellow forum wanderer or whatever it takes to picking up my next one (Hopefully a H535, or something semi-hollow).

I bought brentrocks's H157 Silverbursted guitar and absolutely couldn't have wished for anything better. Great guy to deal with.

Hi Derek and Welcome to the HOC.

I hope you realize that you are now doomed to search for more Heritages ?

Hooked, and at such a young age  :'(

;D

I've probably missed a few new members, so I'd like to welcome ALL NEWCOMERS to the HOC!

We are a friendly bunch, and hope you'll stick around for some interesting conversations, as well as some twisted humor.

Thank you for joining!

Hello I'm CJ. I'm not a heritage owner "YET" but I'm on a quest for a new main axe and ran across Heritage. I currently own a 73 Gibson S-G and a 76  ES335 (And a few others). I love Gibsons but I've been checking out there new stuff and have been disappointed for the most part. When I ran across the Heritage web site a few days ago and It was like my prayers were answered. I'll be checking out the "for sale" section daily.  Currently I'm looking for a les paul style or maybe a 335/339 style. Does Heritage make any weight relieved les paul models?

They do make a weight relieved. Katie had her H150LW at the PSP1. It was very light, around 7lbs+/-. And was extremely resonant. Dry, a note just wouldn't die on it. Wolfe Guitars will have one or two in stock most times, I do believe. And Marv told me they'd weight relieve any of the solidbodies if asked.

Or you could get a Millie NFH with the look of a solid body, but the sonic capabilities of a semi-solid. :thumbsup:

Does Heritage make any weight relieved les paul models?

I have two H150s. One of them is an LW (light-weight) model. It's not that much lighter than my solid-body H150, but the chambering gives it a nice, woody tone.

According to my high-tech, calibrated, cat-fur-infested bathroom scale, my LP and H150LW both weigh in at 10

pounds. My H150 P90 weighs about 9.5 pounds. My SG weighs in at 7 pounds. And I weigh ... FUHGETABOUTIT!

According to my high-tech, calibrated, cat-fur-infested bathroom scale, my LP and H150LW both weigh in at 10

pounds. My H150 P90 weighs about 9.5 pounds. My SG weighs in at 7 pounds. And I weigh ... FUHGETABOUTIT!

:this_thread_is_useless_withou

8)

Hi folks,

I have a sickness…and its name is Heritage Guitars. In the last 16 years or so, I have owned more than 30 of them, buying, selling and trading them as my illness waxed and waned. I currently own six, which is down from about 14 in 2007. The good thing is Heritages represent a great value both new and used.

You can blame it on me wanting Gibson guitars as a kid. I’m a Michigander and when I found out that the big ol’ “G” was in Kalamazoo, I got all verklempt! When they moved in ’83, I was bummed, but that became elation when I found that some of them were staying behind to continue making guitars.

And now, several trips to K’zoo later, you could say that I’m officially a Heritage nut, preaching about ‘em to all I meet.

My collection to date is comprised of:

• [li]HB-2 five-string bass[/li]
    [li]H-158 Millennium w/ Seth Lovers and a Bigsby[/li]
    [li]Kahuna[/li]
    [li]H-150 w/ Lollar P90s[/li]
    [li]HFT-485 (flat-top mini jumbo acoustic)[/li]
    [li]H-555 w/ old style VIP electronics[/li]

I’ve owned a bunch of their H-150s, H-550s and other models including a blue Johnny Smith I just sold on Ebay. In fact, the only cure for the sickness is having kids and a mortgage. We just had our second baby last year and since the authorities frown on you not feeding your kids, well, you know the rest.

Glad to be a part of the community here…looking forward to the dialogue!

Welcome to the Club, CJ. Heritage does make a light weight H-150 (LP-style) that may be weight relieved. I've never handled one, but I'm sure someone here can fill you in on the details.

Mr. Seacup is correct...the model is the H-150 LW (for "light weight") and it features a chambered mahogany body for weight relief. I've only held it at the factory and it's definitely a couple of pounds lighter.

Hi all.

First post here. My name is Lee. I'm in central Kentucky.

I have a lovely Heritage that replaced my 73 es335. I like the Heritage better!

I will be changing pups and pots eventually.. Dread the thought...

I also have some Gibsons, Fenders, a PRS, an  RS Guitarworks Stepside, etc...

width=506 height=480http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3126/3092120088_0818a0e251_o.jpg[/img]

width=600 height=399http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3369/3295772153_7134066c38_o.jpg[/img]

Hi folks,

I have a sickness…and its name is Heritage Guitars. In the last 16 years or so, I have owned more than 30 of them, buying, selling and trading them as my illness waxed and waned. My collection to date is comprised of:

• [li]HB-2 five-string bass[/li]
    [li]H-158 Millennium w/ Seth Lovers and a Bigsby[/li]
    [li]Kahuna[/li]
    [li]H-150 w/ Lollar P90s[/li]
    [li]HFT-485 (flat-top mini jumbo acoustic)[/li]
    [li]H-555 w/ old style VIP electronics[/li]

Mr. CDT, meet Mr. BrentRocks.

Mr. BrentRocks, meet Mr. CDT. I believe you are both out to achieve the same status in life: To own one of every model made by Heritage. 

And BTW, Mr. CDT, you are in violation of the First Posting Act of the HoC. You have listed numerous Heritage guitars and posted pictures of none of them! You do get a one time pass, so please, before you are inundated with the dreaded TTIUWOPs smiley, please show us your guitars. Oh ... and welcome to the HoC! Good to have you here. :thumbsup:

A couple of cool posts here:

CDT - welcome.  A 5 string HB2 and a Kahuna!?!  Wow, you have been doing some collecting - I've not heard of a 5-string Heritage bass before!  Would love to see pics and, ... um, what tulk said about you and brentrocks.

And TurboLee - likewise welcome and thanks for pics right away - way to go!  A nice looking collection - like the cane fronted Mesa and P90 LP, but you musta left the kids alone w/a sharpie as they've written all over your Tele, man...  8)

And TurboLee - likewise welcome and thanks for pics right away - way to go!  A nice looking collection -

like the cane fronted Mesa and P90 LP, but you musta left the kids alone w/a sharpie as they've written

all over your Tele, man...  8)

Yeah, and they stole a knob too.

Welcome to the new guys.  I'll be showing your collections to my wife. 

Maybe she'll have pity on me.