Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Is it me, or are there a LOT of new posters here lately?

It's like an epidemic! Or is it pandemic? Never mind--it's ALL good!

Welcome to EVERYONE!

Thanks for the kind welcome.

Yep, I had the boys in Cheap Trick sign that for me.

Got to hang out backstage with them and Def Leppard couple years ago.

My buddy just bought a sweet 150 on eBay. He can't wait to get it!

Take care!

Thanks for the kind welcome, all! I will be posting pictures this week. After all, I don't want to run afoul of the Heritage Owners Club! Things could get ugly! And besides, I think you guys are the only ones who understand my illness!!  ;D

Has anyone ever seen CDT and brentrocks in the same room?

No?

I rest my case!

;D

Welcome to the Club (again) CDT!  As the regulars are wont to point out:

:this_thread_is_useless_withou

O.K. folks here it is...sorry for the delay. Upper row, from left

• [li]2005 H-158 Millennium w/ Seth Lover p'ups and Bigsby[/li]
    [li]2005 Kahuna[/li]
    [li]2006 H-150 w/ Lollar soapbars[/li]

Bottom row, from left:

• [li]1990 H-555 w/ older VIP electronics[/li]
    [li]1996 HFT-485[/li]
    [li]1988 HB-2 five-string bass[/li]

Like I said, it's a sickness, but it hurts so good!  >:D

Copy of heritage collection 09 008.jpg

Copy of heritage collection 09 008.jpg_thumb

Hello!  Woody here.  I have a Heritage 150P Goldtop.  I bought her used in 1998.  I was new to playing and found her in the back of the guitar store.  I asked my wife to buy her for me as a Christmas gift that year.  I have a few more guitars now but she's a definite favorite.  I'm glad I stumbled in here and I look forward to talking guitars with you folks.

I asked my wife to buy her for me as a Christmas gift that year. 

Good thing that Christmas comes every year.  Time to start shopping.  >:D

Hello!  Woody here.  I have a Heritage 150P Goldtop.  I bought her used in 1998.  I was new to playing and found her in the back of the guitar store.  I asked my wife to buy her for me as a Christmas gift that year.  I have a few more guitars now but she's a definite favorite.  I'm glad I stumbled in here and I look forward to talking guitars with you folks.

Just replied to your post in the Dating Guitars. Welcome. And ..... where's the pic of the 150P? Are you one of the Ebayer's thats recently picked up the "P" models? Been a few there in the past couple of months.

Thanks for the welcome.  I just came across this site a few days ago.  I got my Heritage in 1998.  I would never sell it.  I do need to repair a ding in it.  Would you know if the Gold Top 150p's are lacquer finished?

Yes, Heritage uses nitrocellulose lacquer.

CDT, with that awsome Heritage collection of yours, all I can say is...we are not worthy! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Danke Schoen, which is Wayne-Newtonian for "thank you very much!" As for me and BrentRocks being the same person, well.... ;D

Hi Kalamazoonians

I just joined.  My club dues were spent on an H137 which I got from the famous Jay Wolfe, actually bought it in the store from Jay himself, tried about 6 of them and picked this one.  Though there was nothing wrong with any of them.  Actually expected to get one of the bursts, but I just liked this one best.  Just seemed to have a little extra zing unplugged which also came through plugged in.

I did used to have an H575, it's been at least 10 years ago now.  Cool guitar but I guess I just wasn't in to the big body archtop thing at the time.  Wouldn't rule out another one some day though.  They make one with a set of P90's, I might be obliged.

width=307 height=480http://thestevieboy.tripod.com/H137chair.jpg[/img]

Thanks SouthpawGuy!

My wife is a lefty, as was the long time girlfriend I had previous to her.  Not sure what that says about me!  But neither of them play guitar.  I guess if they did it would be a plus because I wouldn't have to let them play mine. >:D

Chop off an arm of that rocking chair and you will have a first rate guitar playing chair.  :wink:

Chop off an arm of that rocking chair and you will have a first rate guitar playing chair.   :wink:

I do need something like that.  But that particular chair my grandfather rocked my mom in when she was a baby, and she's 86 now.  Probably wouldn't get any attention on Antiques Road Show, but it does have a little sentimental value!

Probably wouldn't get any attention on Antiques Road Show, but it does have a little sentimental value!

dont waste your time w/ antique roadshow ;D...i did that once....stood in line for 5 hours and was treated like crap by the appraisers.  I would not reccomend it unless you know you have something valuable.

dont waste your time w/ antique roadshow ;D...i did that once....stood in line for 5 hours and was treated like crap by the appraisers.  I would not reccomend it unless you know you have something valuable.

My H137 IS valuable, but I'm not selling it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone new to Heritage guitars, I recently picked up a 2005 H-555 custom shop burnt amber with ebony fretboard and HWR pickups.

It is the most beautiful instrument I have. I own an American Fender Tele standard and a American Fender Telesonic, I love them but wow the Heritage is STELLAR.

My friend lives in Paw Paw and once worked in the Heritage shop, I wanted to get one then but didn't have the scratch. I'm glad I waited because the one I own now is great ;D

I'd like to find out were and when the get together is this year is so I can attend. I'm always up to visit my friend and could make a weekend of it.

Eric 

Hi everyone new to Heritage guitars, I recently picked up a 2005 H-555 custom shop burnt amber with ebony fretboard and HWR pickups.

It is the most beautiful instrument I have. I own an American Fender Tele standard and a American Fender Telesonic, I love them but wow the Heritage is STELLAR.

My friend lives in Paw Paw and once worked in the Heritage shop, I wanted to get one then but didn't have the scratch. I'm glad I waited because the one I own now is great ;D

I'd like to find out were and when the get together is this year is so I can attend. I'm always up to visit my friend and could make a weekend of it.

Eric 

Welcome to the HOC Eric!

We would love to see pics of your 555.  I live in paw paw too, what a small world!  Hope to see you in July!