Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Hello and welcome, Jakub. There will be H-150's around for a while. H-357's are no longer produced since Marv Lamb has retired. I would have no problems selling the H-150. Just curious, where are you in Germany? My family is from Niedersachsen. 

8 hours ago, PunkKitty said:

Hello and welcome, Jakub. There will be H-150's around for a while. H-357's are no longer produced since Marv Lamb has retired. I would have no problems selling the H-150. Just curious, where are you in Germany? My family is from Niedersachsen. 

Thank you. I know how rare the H-357 are, that’s why I bought it, even though I’m not excited about the color. But it sounds great and that’s the most important to me. 
And thank you for your support regarding selling the H-150. ?

I live in Bavaria, but only for the last 4 years. I come from the Czech Republic. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gajirek said:

Thank you. I know how rare the H-357 are, that’s why I bought it, even though I’m not excited about the color. But it sounds great and that’s the most important to me. 
And thank you for your support regarding selling the H-150. ?

I live in Bavaria, but only for the last 4 years. I come from the Czech Republic. 

Two beautiful places. I've been to Bavaria a few times. Also spent some time in Praha. 

New to the forums, and a new Heritage owner.

Have had my eye on Heritage for awhile and played a few, I was really impressed with the quality and tones. Last weekend I tried them again at Sweetwater and decided to pull the trigger on one.

Proud to say I now own a 2021 H150 in Dirty Lemonburst.

I look forward to learning more about Heritage and their guitars here.

1210435-angle-xlarge.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

My real name is Chad. I have only recently (July 5) become a owner, but I did lurk for a while gathering information before making a purchase. I only have one Heritage (so far). I can't believe I waited so long to get one of these beauties. I am glad to be here to help and get help from those more knowledgeable. 

PXL_20210711_021320442.PORTRAIT (1).jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm glad to finally participate on this forum.  I joined in September 2020 shortly after buying my H-535 and rediscovered the place after buying an H-150 on Saturday.

• 1 month later...

Hi , I have just joined the group .

I have retired from Melbourne , Australia to a small regional town but still get to play my H530 occasionally in an amateur band of old school mates. I have gone through a few guitars to find the one and the H530 is THE one for me .. light , great tone and no feedback at our realistic playing  levels. The rest of the band love the sound too.

My first introduction to Heritage was during a visit to Rudys music store in NYC in 2014. I went there to see the amazing array of new and vintage archtops . Played a few acoustics and then a 1998 American Eagle was thrust into my hand . I could not believe the acoustic tone as well as the nice "Johnny Smith" sound from the pickup . I had to have it , and the wife agreed , so it came home with a lot of care from the Air New Zealand crew. The AE does not get gigged and rarely leaves the house.   

From that day forward i was looking for my next Heritage but until a few years ago there were no Heritage dealers in all of Australia. Now there is a distributor and quite a few boutique retailers around , though stock is hard to find.

Happy New Year from Campbells Creek , Victoria, Australia

H

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, unkyharv said:

Hi , I have just joined the group .

I have retired from Melbourne , Australia to a small regional town but still get to play my H530 occasionally in an amateur band of old school mates. I have gone through a few guitars to find the one and the H530 is THE one for me .. light , great tone and no feedback at our realistic playing  levels. The rest of the band love the sound too.

My first introduction to Heritage was during a visit to Rudys music store in NYC in 2014. I went there to see the amazing array of new and vintage archtops . Played a few acoustics and then a 1998 American Eagle was thrust into my hand . I could not believe the acoustic tone as well as the nice "Johnny Smith" sound from the pickup . I had to have it , and the wife agreed , so it came home with a lot of care from the Air New Zealand crew. The AE does not get gigged and rarely leaves the house.   

From that day forward i was looking for my next Heritage but until a few years ago there were no Heritage dealers in all of Australia. Now there is a distributor and quite a few boutique retailers around , though stock is hard to find.

Happy New Year from Campbells Creek , Victoria, Australia

H

Welcome! One of our long time members is from the Western side of Australia. Keep a lookout in the For Sale section of this web site as members here routinely post used Heritage guitars for sale.

On 10/7/2021 at 7:35 PM, Deliriumcoffee said:

Hello all, I’m new here! In real life two of my favorite things are coffee and guitar. I just recently bought a custom core h-150 in dirty lemon burst… I posted some pics in another thread, here’s one of the pics of from my NGD lol

spacer.png

Sweet!

• 3 weeks later...

New Heritage owner here that lucked upon an older H140 and I couldn't be happier with it. A '91 Gold Top that shares a birthday with one of my daughters! She's got scars from her past but the sound she makes is buttery goodness.

h140-2.thumb.jpeg.7b6f75af3951ad4cd2c0edd9d4a16f85.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good day to all, I'm happy to own a H575 C for the past 7 years and just picked up a H535 in trans black (2017 model) . I've been playing for 46 years and have spend the last 23 as a small scale Luthier.  

jazz couple 20201028_101910.jpg

gfbntmnahtsbo0va3t9h.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I’ve been reading and unregistered for awhile, but here I am. Love all the knowledge, wisdom, history and everything else this wonderful place has to offer.

Here is my only Heritage for now. I was a strat player for a very long time, always changing/selling/experimenting with different guitars but mostly in the Fender or fender style world. For a wedding gift my wife bought me this beauty and it has been my go to guitar for everything. It is the most versatile guitar I have ever owned. One day I want a H575 or eagle classic, a sweet jazz guitar… but until that day comes all I ever record with is the 535. It’s the perfect guitar. 

I’m very excited to delve into all the threads of music theory and explore all the other awesome topics here. Thank you for creating this forum! 

image.thumb.jpeg.4d36151fb880c815b60e987cf7f7a299.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.dad69f5d54bc3ef008b1f74de6abc126.jpeg

• Like 6

On 3/26/2022 at 9:04 PM, Standbyoperator said:

Hello everyone, I’ve been reading and unregistered for awhile, but here I am. Love all the knowledge, wisdom, history and everything else this wonderful place has to offer.

Here is my only Heritage for now. I was a strat player for a very long time, always changing/selling/experimenting with different guitars but mostly in the Fender or fender style world. For a wedding gift my wife bought me this beauty and it has been my go to guitar for everything. It is the most versatile guitar I have ever owned. One day I want a H575 or eagle classic, a sweet jazz guitar… but until that day comes all I ever record with is the 535. It’s the perfect guitar. 

I’m very excited to delve into all the threads of music theory and explore all the other awesome topics here. Thank you for creating this forum! 

image.thumb.jpeg.4d36151fb880c815b60e987cf7f7a299.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.dad69f5d54bc3ef008b1f74de6abc126.jpeg

Welcome aboard!  Your wife is a Keeper for sure. Congratulations on both "acquisitions".

• Like 1