Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

I'm new within the last month or so, my name is Doug (obviously). I am from Kalamazoo and have coveted a Heritage guitar for several years. My dream became a reality a week ago. I am making plans to attend PSP II later this month and I plan on dragging a friend of mine who is also a Heritage owner and would like to tour the plant.

gallery_1137_133_225513.jpg

Here's my 555, I hope you all enjoy the picture, as I said in my introductory post , I have put seymour 59's on, replaced the bridge and stop bar and everything is now high quality nickel.

post-1193-1247651638_thumb.jpg

Hello folks, I'm Mark from IN, a 2-time Heritage owner, first-time poster....

I was in the market for a "G" Traditional Pro, seeing they are relatively cheap for a LP Standard-like guitar. I went to my local shop, and lo and behold was a used 2002 Heritage H-150CM in black--very sharp. The price was so ridiculously low I snapped it up. Jeez, this is waaaay better than an LP Standard or Studio, both of which I own. I wasn't surprised at the quality though, as a few years ago I had a H-150 Special (which became part of a trade to get my LP Standard). I missed that first Heritage, and am very glad to have found another. They are rare as hen's teeth in west-central Indiana. My band buddy, another LP devotee, tried it and was stunned. He's been thinking about a PRS something-or-other, but he's now reconsidering for a Heritage.

Hello folks, I'm Mark from IN, a 2-time Heritage owner, first-time poster....

I was in the market for a "G" Traditional Pro, seeing they are relatively cheap for a LP Standard-like guitar. I went to my local shop, and lo and behold was a used 2002 Heritage H-150CM in black--very sharp. The price was so ridiculously low I snapped it up. Jeez, this is waaaay better than an LP Standard or Studio, both of which I own. I wasn't surprised at the quality though, as a few years ago I had a H-150 Special (which became part of a trade to get my LP Standard). I missed that first Heritage, and am very glad to have found another. They are rare as hen's teeth in west-central Indiana. My band buddy, another LP devotee, tried it and was stunned. He's been thinking about a PRS something-or-other, but he's now reconsidering for a Heritage.

I love stories like this.

Welcome Bro.

I took off the backplate and it turns out I bought a H-150CM Classic. It has the exposed zebra coils, presumably the SD 59s? Forgive my ignorance, but is the Classic an "upgrade" from the standard CM? Thaks for any help, and thanks for the welcome!

Ok , I'll tell you about who I am...... but a question first. Why am I the only one with a WARN meter? I am not sure what it means , but it makes me nervous. What if it goes up? Can I send a check to someone to have it reduced? I read and re-read my posts before posting them. Why? the warn meter. I have never damaged the substance or impugned the reputation of any blog or site... but you must be very carefulllllll.....

I have already talked with a couple of you ..... I'm Fred and near Cincinnati Ohio. I have lots of variety of guitars. My Heritage guitars are in the gallery, both are H-150CM. I fell into my first one on Craigslist and am hooked . Maybe a semi-hollow next time? I see some tops on those that are really amazing. But it's the sound and the way a quality guitar feels that really makes it.....

( see how nice I can be...)

Ok , I'll tell you about who I am...... but a question first. Why am I the only one with a WARN meter? I am not sure what it means , but it makes me nervous. What if it goes up? Can I send a check to someone to have it reduced? I read and re-read my posts before posting them. Why? the warn meter. I have never damaged the substance or impugned the reputation of any blog or site... but you must be very carefulllllll.....

I have already talked with a couple of you ..... I'm Fred and near Cincinnati Ohio. I have lots of variety of guitars. My Heritage guitars are in the gallery, both are H-150CM. I fell into my first one on Craigslist and am hooked . Maybe a semi-hollow next time? I see some tops on those that are really amazing. But it's the sound and the way a quality guitar feels that really makes it.....

( see how nice I can be...)

Well you must've p***** off some one B)

Everyone has the warn meter. But you can only see your own. It should read zero %.

Welcome by the way.

Edited by tully

I can see EVERYONE'S warn meter!

Wait, maybe that's because I am the FORUM MODERATOR! Hehe! Just don't cause any trouble, and you'll be fine!

Just kidding--welcome to the cult!

Hello all my name is bill also known as Bluzman. Born and raised and still living in Michigan. I front my own blues band named Big Bill & the Blues Ambassadors.

I currently own 2 great Heritage guitars. I have a Heritage Blues Deluxe model from the custom shop. It is a great flamed out beauty in burnt amber with S/D

59 humbuckers and DVIP . I also have a 150 goldtop with Lollar P-90s from the custom shop as well. It has a ONE piece mahogany back and vintage style hardware and no pickguard installed. Bought it from Jay Wolfe. I also have a Holland Lil Jimi amp before Heritage bought the company.What a great amp.I hear the Heritage amps are just as great. I live in Davison MI and I am also great friends with the bluesman Larry McCray. He has played my Blues Deluxe and loves it. I told him if he didnt have a endorsement deal with that G brand guitar he could own a great guitar like my Heritage. I am hoping within the next year or so I will be signed to a major label and maybe Heritage will build me my own Big Bill model. A guy can dream cant he. Anyone living in Michigan please come to the Old Town blues fest in Lansing on Sept 18 at 4pm,we will be opening up the show. It's free and a great time,and of course I will be playing one of my Heritage guitars. I hope to do the Heritage tour real soon. Well that's my introduction and I look forward to visiting the site often. Keep playing those great made in Michigan Heritage guitars,I know I will.

BIG Bill

A biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig HOC welcome to Fred and Bill! I wouldn't worry about the warn meter. As far as I know, nobody has ever been suspended or banned (outside of spammers) from this joint. And if anyone should be, it's me. :D

Bill...I'm about an hour northwest of you, in Midland. There are a few Michiganders here, as you might imagine. Didn't know about the Blues thing in Lansing. I'll have to see if I can swing down there!

Hello all my name is bill also known as Bluzman. Born and raised and still living in Michigan. I front my own blues band named Big Bill & the Blues Ambassadors.

Hey Bill!!! Welcome to the HOC. Post us a web site for the Ambassadors if you have one. I love to hear Heritage folks playing the blues!!!

Hello fellow Heritage Players!

My name is Frank, and I am a proud owner of a Heritage H-555. I am a Michigan native, having been born in Flint, MI. I was on an extensive tour of the factory about 8 or 9 years ago with my friend Gil Hembree, one of the authors of the Vintage Guitar Price Guide. I saw McCarty's old office, the old Gibson vault, as well as numerous other areas of the original Gibson factory. It was one of the most memorable experiences of my life, and I treasure it dearly. I look forward to discussing these wonderful instruments on this forum. Thanks for you time. Frank.