Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Hey Frank--a BIG welcome to you!

I've got an H555 as well, in Almond Sunburst.

I see you're in Naples--I've got family down there.

We hope you enjoy your stay here.

• 3 weeks later...
worked great, nice to have you on board,

I'm Big bob (lance), long story dealing with used carpet

I have a 575 (with p-rails)

and a millennium ltd ed (with lovers)

I'm looking into the playing (purchase) of one of these H-575's

Could you tell me your experience, comments, do you like and why, why not, etc.

I'm Looking to try an H-575. I'm here in Nassau County, LI - NY

I am entertaining the purchase of a Hollow-Body or perhaps Semi

Been thinkin (researching) Gibson ES-175, Ibanez PM 120, PRS-semi's ($$), Guild X-170 Manhattan??

Any thoughts - any other stores in the NY Metro area where I could try one of these 575's

Perhaps someone here on LI have one could share experience or knowledge?

Comments?

Appreciatively

Dave

There are several Heritage dealers in NY you may want to try:

Adirondack Guitar

3 Layette

Hudson Falls, NY 12839

518-746-9500

Axe Shop

421 Violet

Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

845-485-8558

Beat Street Music Co.

219 E Seneca St

Manlius, NY 13104

315-682-3311

Rudy's Music Shop

169 W 48th St

New York, NY 10036

212-391-1699

Edited by Thundersteel

There are several Heritage dealers in NY you may want to try:

Adirondack Guitar

3 Layette

Hudson Falls, NY 12839

518-746-9500

Axe Shop

421 Violet

Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

845-485-8558

Beat Street Music Co.

219 E Seneca St

Manlius, NY 13104

315-682-3311

Rudy's Music Shop

169 W 48th St

New York, NY 10036

212-391-1699

Rudy's doesn't have and NY is a big place

'Where there's a will there is a way'

Hey to all, This is my first post and heres the reason! Today I recieved the package, WOW!!!! It's the 23rd anniversary 535 #34 of 230 you guys were excited about,WOW!!!

I looked at it for an hour played it for two, went to bed and dreamed about it for three,woke up and played it till four!!!!! I know all of you are the ones who appreciate this kind of

treasure. Eddy

Hey to all, This is my first post and heres the reason! Today I recieved the package, WOW!!!! It's the 23rd anniversary 535 #34 of 230 you guys were excited about,WOW!!!

I looked at it for an hour played it for two, went to bed and dreamed about it for three,woke up and played it till four!!!!! I know all of you are the ones who appreciate this kind of

treasure. Eddy

Welcome to the HOC Eddy! It sounds like you picked a cherry guitar! Plan on awakening 'till 4 every day!

What kind of music do you put through her? Has she spread her wings for you?

Hi...I'm Tim from the Detroit area. I just purchased one of my dream guitars yesterday (an H 575 Custom) and I'm having a hard time putting it down. I bought it used with Bill Lawrence Wild PUPS and it sounds nothing short of incredible (I also own several Gibsons and Fenders). Anyone thinking of getting the 575 or an ES 175...go for the Heritage...you will not be disappointed!

Hi...I'm Tim from the Detroit area. I just purchased one of my dream guitars yesterday (an H 575 Custom) and I'm having a hard time putting it down. I bought it used with Bill Lawrence Wild PUPS and it sounds nothing short of incredible (I also own several Gibsons and Fenders). Anyone thinking of getting the 575 or an ES 175...go for the Heritage...you will not be disappointed!

Hi Tim and Welcome to the HOC.

Please post pics of your new 575 as soon as possible, it's sort of a tradition, or the "natives" might get restless.

Welcome!! pics are a must...LOL

Hi, new member, just bought a an H137 in TV yellow, should get it in a few days, looking forward to getting it, heard a lot of great things about Heritage!

those are nice lil giuters...Welcome!!!

Hello Heritage Owners. I live in Kalamazoo, MI (any idea where that is?). I've been playing at the guitar for a long time, but for the past year or so, I have become more interested in Heritage instruments. Late last week I bought a new H-150CMU. I usually lean towards off-the-wall guitar body shapes and/or semi-hollow instruments, so this LP type is something different for me. Beyond looks, it has a great sound and great playability. post-1274-1251232869_thumb.jpg

Tim,

The 575 is just awesome! Looks incredible.

Ox,

Love the color! A 150 is, I would say, tops of my list of wants.

Thanks Ox...now I know what "plays like butter" means...

Thanks Ox...now I know what "plays like butter" means...

I might also add that an H 150 is also lurking there in my future...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I just found this forum today and I'm so glad I did!!

Well, I bought my H535-ASB in the U.K. back in 1989/90 as a self-confessed guitar nut and I think I must have spent the next few years trying to explain to everyone why I hadn't bought a 'cherry red 335' - go figure!! My playing has never equalled it's beauty but I'm just glad it has survived girlfriends/one marriage and a move to another continent intact and looking like new. My other guitar is a maple neck 1989 Strat Plus but I won't talk about that here! - I just keep coming back to the 535.

I'll post a pic once I've figured out how to upload. Looking forward to educating myself here!

Thanks and happy playing everyone!!