Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

My name's Peter.

I have a '91 H150 fitted with Schaller Golden 50's. I like it a lot. Hey, one of the first of my few posts contained a clip of it.

This board is completely to blame for my discovery of the H155, which I can just about live without, for now, and has got me asking "Who needs F-holes?*". "Semi-solid body with solid carved multiple white bound curly maple top......Duncan Seth Lover pickups........Almond Sunburst" 

I can feel the Cookie (ie, Heritage) Monster coming on.

I'm no way a collector, having neither the means nor the inclination, but that guitar would get played a lot. I wonder if there is even one example in my country of residence right now. Oh well, at least I can get Pyramid Gold strings cheaper than you guys, except for Jacques ;)

*I just saw Big Bob's Millennium which proves there's nothing wrong with F-holes. Nice guitar.

Good forum.

Hi, freshmattyp here.  I haven't been able to post much since I started a new job.  I have an H535 that has rapidly displaced my Rickenbacker as my number one.  This past weekend, I used it onstage at the Great American BBQ Festival.  I should have photos and possibly some video later this week.

Hi. My name is Jeff and I'm a semi-professional lurker :)  I've been playing for a number of years, but don't gig. I like to stay in the "man cave" with my homemade amps and pretend I'm a rock star.  I'm in the process of unloading a few under-played guitars from my meager collection now and will FINALLY be in the market for a 535 very soon.  I've wanted a semi-hollow for many years now so the Heritage will be very special.  Hope to be posting pics soon!

Hi, my name is Joel.

Been playin' and makin' noise for the past 20 years .... still waitin' for the day the noise sounds good  :) :wink:

Am between bands right now and get out to play a couple of times a month ... whether it is just jammin' or the very, very, very occasional gig.

What brought me to Heritage? Quality. Playability. Affordability.

Currently my only Heritage is the H150 in my profile pic. It rocks, does the blues, can twang the country tunes and even hit some jazz when called upon .... and when I'm playin, sometimes it may just make a good sound ;D

What else? Big fan of Dr Z amps. I like BEvERageS. I like bar-be-cue.  And, still have a fondness for late 60s guitars from the town of Kalamazoo ... 'specially some of them semi-holler bodies, eh  8)

Heya....my name is Charlie......I have a 99 157 in cherryburst loaded with Lollar Imperials. I was in an 80's hair metal band from 86-92 that played around LA..... :afro:  Now I mainly play church gigs, conferences and some periodic studio stuff.

Hi Charlie and Welcome to the HOC.

It is "customary", as I'm sure others will tell you, to post pics of your Heritages.

Hope you enjoy your time around here

Thanks....yeah, I posted it awhile back in another thread, but here she is! Oh, and I have no clips I can post. All our old demos are on cassettes and I haven't had time to ask someone to convert them for me. Someday.....

width=360 height=480http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/ChazMania/Heritage/IMG_0005.jpg[/img]

Hello!!  I'm taking the new member plunge.  My name is Katie, but most of you know me as the Heritage girl.  Ive worked there for a little over 3 years now, but have been around Gibson and Heritage my entire life.  I am continuing a family tradition, both my gradfather (although for only a brief period) and my father worked for Gibson.  Then when Gibson left in 84 my dad started working for Heritage a few years later.  I had always done side work at home with my dad and use to frequent the shop on Sat mornings to help clean up.  These are not only the most knowlegable guys in the business but the most down to earth and understanding as well.  You really couldn't ask for a better group of guys and we are very fortunate to have Vince to join us.  It's really nice to view all the wonderful comments on the instruments each and every one of us at the shop take so much pride in building.  Making each and every guitar with the hope of love from it's new owner is all anyone could ever ask for.  I'm glad you guys enjoy playing them as much as we do making them.  Hope to see you all soon on the HCO tour in July.

The Girl

p.s.  BTW I almost forgot.....  I also own an Eagle and a 150LW Custom.

Hello!!  I'm taking the new member plunge.  My name is Katie, but most of you know me as the Heritage girl.  Ive worked there for a little over 3 years now, but have been around Gibson and Heritage my entire life.  I am continuing a family tradition, both my gradfather (although for only a brief period) and my father worked for Gibson.  Then when Gibson left in 84 my dad started working for Heritage a few years later.  I had always done side work at home with my dad and use to frequent the shop on Sat mornings to help clean up.  These are not only the most knowlegable guys in the business but the most down to earth and understanding as well.  You really couldn't ask for a better group of guys and we are very fortunate to have Vince to join us.  It's really nice to view all the wonderful comments on the instruments each and every one of us at the shop take so much pride in building.  Making each and every guitar with the hope of love from it's new owner is all anyone could ever ask for.  I'm glad you guys enjoy playing them as much as we do making them.  Hope to see you all soon on the HCO tour in July.

The Girl

p.s.  BTW I almost forgot.....   I also own an Eagle and a 150LW Custom.

Welcome Katie,

I'm sure all the members will be excited to see that you have joined us.  It would be nice to hear an "insiders" point of view.  Most members here are very rabid about Heritage and extremely loyal.  Anyway,,,I babble-Welcome!

Katie--a BIG welcome!  8) 

It's really nice to have an actual Heritage employee post here! We're glad you found us. A word of warning--we're ALL fanatics of Heritage guitars, and our sense of humor can sometimes be a little warped!

Hi Katie and Greetings from Ireland.  :wave:

I hope you enjoy your time at the HOC.

It must be great to work in a guitar factory :icon_thumleft:

I can't imagine what it would be like to turn up to work every morning and be around those wonderful instruments all day.

Regards ...