Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

I jammed along to "Down By The River"

A bunch of us Southern boys love Neil.  We played this song the other night. 

Hi Rodrigo,

welcome to the club. I'm a newbie, too :)

Very nice guitar!!  Do you like the rollers bridge and the big tailpiece ? I changed mine on my H 555 and gained more sustain.

Which music do you play ??

Best regards to the home of Maradona :)

Wolf

Welcome Rodrigo!! that 535 is a beaut!! Now I know I want one for sure!!

Hi there! I'm Felipe from San Francisco.

I traded a 2007 Gibson ES-335 for a new, slightly customized (ebony fing./Duncan's '59) Heritage H-150CM because I was havng intonation problems with the Gibson. I've been playing the guitar almost everyday since.

I always wanted to buy a Les Paul, but I tried to find alternatives because I refused paying so much for a not-so-great quality guitar, and the custom shops' prices are ridiculous! In my quest for the "perfect LP", I bought an outstanding ESP Eclipse II, which is probably one of the best made guitars that I've ever come across. However, it has a slightly thinner body and a more "modern" sound. The Heritage gets closer to the vintage feel and vibe that I was looking for. Oh, yes! Almost forgot: regular Gibson Les Pauls are "weight relieved". They have strategic holes cut in the mahogany to make 'em lighter. Damn, isn't the fact that LP have great sustain because they have such a deep body mass?

I'm a happy camper with my Heritage now.

Hello everyone.

My name it Tim, and I think I have the same disease as everyone else on this site, I love guitars, and I love great tone.

Just found this page tonight, and so far I really love it!!

I got my first Heritage H-535 a few months back, and let me tell you--I finally get it, what a great guitar.  Looks great, sounds great, plays great, and costs great too(????).  Not too many guitars out there that can compare.  I'll post a better picture later...I have it taken apart for a pickup question I'll post in a few.

heritage pic.jpg

heritage pic.jpg_thumb