Heritage Owners Club

Help Needed - Stolen H-150 2006 Cherry Burst w / Bigsby Orlando FL

SouthpawGuy

Stolen H-150 2006 Cherry Burst w / Bigsby with bound headstock and belly cut

===========================

WE GOT RIPPED OFF!!!

http://orlando.craig...2807761294.html

Thu Jan 19 2012 18:16:00 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time)

reply to: sale-vckax-2807761294@craigslist.org

$15,000

for sale

music instr

florida

orlando(ASHEVILLE NC)

Hi, my name is Shawn and we got our equpment van broke into on 1-14-12 in the Hilton parking lot in Altamonte Springs.

They got us for all this...

One set of MacLellan Bagpipes-Antique addition--$2,100 2y

One Susato High D Whistle- $45.00 1y

One Susato Low D Whistle- $55.00 8mo

Collection of three Generation Whistles- $35.00 1y

One MacCallum Bb Chanter- $250 9mo

One MacCallum Band Chanter- $200 2y

One MacLellan Bb Chanter- $250 18 mo

One Naill Solo Blackwood Chanter-$300 3y

Kinnaird Drone reeds- $180 8mo

Pipe Chanter reeds- $30 1y

PipeTech Bagpipe Case- $60 6mo

Music Man Stingray 5 MOP pickguard, maple neck, matching headstock - $1785.00 6y

Danelectro Baritone Guitar $449.00 10y

Sampson Airline guitar wireless $299.00 5y

Brace Audio Wireless-$149.00 2y

Electro-harmonics Micro Pod $208.99 3y

Digitec X-factor synth bass pedal $89.95 3y

DOD micro mixer $40.00 3y

Rapco direct box $40.00 3y

Sampson wind wireless microphone $299.00 4y

Gator G-GIG-BOX-TSA Pedalboard and 4-Guitar Stand Case $249.99 3y

Chorus Pedal $39.99 3y

Boss Distortion Pedal $39.99 2y

Gig Bag $35.00 6y

Heritage H150 Custom guitar (2006 model)-faded cherry sunburst finish with a scarfed back, a bound headstock, Seymour Duncan pickups, a wood pickguard,

chrome hardware and a Bixby vibrato arm-replacement cost-$2800, Street value-$2100.

Fender American Deluxe V-neck Stratocaster(2006 model) in a discontinued finish -$1500

Line 6 POD XT Live pedal-3 years old-$300, replacement cost-$400

Brace Audio wireless system-1 year old-$100

Rapco Direct box (Discontinued)6 years old-$50

Cords of various length-$50

Case for the Line 6 POD-$30

If any of these thing should appear in the Orlando area, please contact me at 828-777-9767

Thanks and God bless

=========================

http://orlando.craig...2807761294.html

I was playing a gig down in Orlando last weekend (Jan. 13th-15th) and my beloved 2005 H150 Custom was stolen in a smash and grab at the Hilton in Altamonte springs. This was my go-to guitar for several years, and I'm heartbroken. I have been a fan of Heritage guitars since I first played an H170 in 1986. This was my dream guitar with everything I wanted on it: faded cherryburst finish with a bound headstock and Bixby tail piece, Duncan JB and 59 pickups and a bound wood pickguard, belly cut on the back (my big belly really liked that). I can't remember the serial # but it was originally purchased from Big Orange Guitar. Any help retrieving this guitar would be appreciated.

I was playing a gig down in Orlando last weekend (Jan. 13th-15th) and my beloved 2005 H150 Custom was stolen in a smash and grab at the Hilton in Altamonte springs. This was my go-to guitar for several years, and I'm heartbroken. I have been a fan of Heritage guitars since I first played an H170 in 1986. This was my dream guitar with everything I wanted on it: faded cherryburst finish with a bound headstock and Bixby tail piece, Duncan JB and 59 pickups and a bound wood pickguard, belly cut on the back (my big belly really liked that). I can't remember the serial # but it was originally purchased from Big Orange Guitar. Any help retrieving this guitar would be appreciated.

Sorry to hear that man..We will do our best to help you get your baby back..

man that really sucks, I hope they catch the bastards

at least it's a pretty unique guitar so everyone should have no problem ID'ing it if it shows up anywhere

I'd be checking local pawnshops as well as watching craigslist etc

I hope you guys had insurance on your stuff?

You may want to contact the dealer that you bought it from and see if you can get a copy of your receipt and the serial number.... just to be ready in case it pops up somewhere...

Good luck .. these types of things make us gnash our teeth with anxiety and we hope that you get your Heritage back soon.

We are a rock band with a bagpipe player. Check us out at www.unclehamishandthehooligans.com. I play guitar (it was my heritage they got).

You guys sound great! Do you ever come to SW Michigan??

dan

Archived