Heritage Owners Club

Heritage shirt

MartyGrass

I've never seen one of these before. I didn't put it in the Bay Watch section because I'm not encouraging its purchase. I thought folks would like to gawk at it though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/rare-Screamin-HERITAGE-Custom-GUITAR-Kalamazoo-MICHIGAN-t-shirt-size-LARGE-/400288380236?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item5d330bf54c

$(KGrHqVHJB8E9!iG,t3,BPdd3q)7qQ~~60_57.JPG

Nice shirt

Yeah... when I got that shirt , I also picked up a very nice long sleeve denim shirt with Heritage embroidered above the pocket...... but they were out of large, so I took a medium.

I am so close to fitting into that denim shirt that I save it hoping that one day I can actually wear the thing.... almost, but not quite...

The one I really treasure is the plain grey T-shirt Vince gave me when I bought my 535..I almost never wear it cause I want to keep it like new.. It simply says "Heritage Guitar Inc, Kalamazoo.. :icon_sunny:

When I joined the HOC a few years back there was someone selling Heritage guitar cables (high quality), straps and other items. I still have 1 cable and a strap not yet used.

Guest HRB853370

I guess this is a question for Brent, but when a new PSP shirt is produced, is there any copyright infringement by using the Heritage Guitar name or imprint of the logo? Not that HG would sue us, I highly doubt it as its free marketing for them, but just from a legal standpoint, could they?

Likewise, I've got a "Screaming" Heritage shirt. I got one of those and a strap from Lane Zastrow when he was shutting down his distribution of Heritage guitars and amps. I think I also got a couple dozen picks at the time.

I haven't seen much Heritage "swag" for a couple of years, but the PSP shirts and hat have made up for that.

I've got a Heritage long sleeve dress shirt that I bought from C.B. Perkins. It was the last one he had in stock that they sent me after not being able to fill an order for a Heritage baseball cap. They are a class act!!

I have a pair of old underwear with a stinger in the seat.....

I think you misspelled stinker...

Sir High Flying Bird - you are always ready to help out. What a kind guy.

Archived