Heritage Owners Club

H 150 Neck Comparison to Gibson

I'M NOT YELLING....ITS JUST EASIER TO TYPE THIS WAY ;D

It's a Rebel Yell! YA GOT THAT???????

Or ya need glasses... ???

By the way Brenty, how's it goin' with your convalescence?

It's a Rebel Yell! YA GOT THAT???????

Or ya need glasses... ???

By the way Brenty, how's it goin' with your convalescence?

i go to the doctor today and take some new x-rays...will find out if the bone graft is taking...if it isnt, there is gonna be big trouble.

thanks for asking :)

RC, I know of two different necks on 150s I have played.  Some are thick from fretboard to back of neck and some are thin. 

Heritage necks are hand shaped and therefor there are variations from instrument to instrument.  I can't comment on H-150s as I really haven't played many, but I have owned four different H-535s and each had a subtley different neck shape:  medium/large D, slim C, slim D, medium C. 

I'M NOT YELLING....ITS JUST EASIER TO TYPE THIS WAY

brent not to bust your chops but you have ben yelling (upper case) for a while now

I agree with Big Bob--please refrain from using all caps!  :police:

Just don't worry too much, I'd say

There's no way of telling what a neck will do to you (as long as it is a good one, of course) and you will learn to deal with it in due time.

I've played quite a few older and newer Heritages and the necks -although they all vary a little- have never disappointed me or any other player I showed my Heritages to. On the contrary!

Just get yourself a nice second hand 150 and you'll be in heaven. A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

Trust Jacques like I did. I mean Heritage takes with soul not specs. Grab one and you will see what it feels like. Frankly it took me months to adopt after very thin modern neck of Ibanez S series.

Thanks all for your commets... the best advise is wait and see..... but the problem with living in Hawaii is you can't feel the neck before the purchase and that can get one a little anxious when buying something on the internet....!!.  I'm bidding on two H150's right now....!!  thanks again                Roy

Archived