Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Millenium Ultra Custom for Josh

lachiron

Well Guys and Gals on the Forum,

The guitar came in a couple of days ago and wanted to share with everyone who was nice enough to give advice and help guide our decision making. Here are some photos, Josh asked Marv Lamb to custom make his neck into a D profile and we used Skatterbrane PAFs and boy does the guitar sound great. And beautiful to look at as well although Josh could care less about the flame top, he really hasn't put it down since he received it on Monday!

post-5442-0-85839300-1336698105_thumb.jpgpost-5442-0-53291800-1336698113_thumb.jpg

Special Note: Jay Wolfe did a great job communicating with Heritage to finalize order and set up with PLEK machine and even sent us another case when case didn't fit guitar. Stuff would have been difficult to communicate to the almost retired guys at Heritage. Shocking such a beautiful guitar is not all over Guitar Player Magazine or the talk of guitar players everywhere? As a percussionist, the instrument is perfect the wood is top notch...AMAZING!

That, right there, is UNFREAKING-BELIEVIBLE!!!!!

Dibbs, Dibbs, Dibbs!!!!!!!!

More, more, more, more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible!

When I sleep at night, I dream of that guitar... and that was before I even knew it was real!

Love the figuring on the top, tons of character for someone who plays with a ton of character - best of luck to Josh on the KOB, if I were a judge, he'd sure as hell get my vote.

Well Guys and Gals on the Forum,

The guitar came in a couple of days ago and wanted to share with everyone who was nice enough to give advice and help guide our decision making. Here are some photos, Josh asked Marv Lamb to custom make his neck into a D profile and we used Skatterbrane PAFs and boy does the guitar sound great. And beautiful to look at as well although Josh could care less about the flame top, he really hasn't put it down since he received it on Monday!

post-5442-0-85839300-1336698105_thumb.jpgpost-5442-0-53291800-1336698113_thumb.jpg

Special Note: Jay Wolfe did a great job communicating with Heritage to finalize order and set up with PLEK machine and even sent us another case when case didn't fit guitar. Stuff would have been difficult to communicate to the almost retired guys at Heritage. Shocking such a beautiful guitar is not all over Guitar Player Magazine or the talk of guitar players everywhere? As a percussionist, the instrument is perfect the wood is top notch...AMAZING!

Well, Josh might not care about that flame top, but I do!!!! (just kidding, I know you mean he loves the way it sounds, but come on he has to know that guitar is GORGEOUS!!!)

Stunning. And I'm not just saying that. They've outdone themselves up there again.

Horace

Guest HRB853370

Here is a link with Josh playing the Heritage Millenium Ultra w Earthbrane PAF for King of the Blues round 1. He advanced to the next round on May 9 at Guitar Center!!

http://youtu.be/e3AE987mArE

Pretty cool! I guess there are points for showboating! Very good playing for a youngster! That guitar is insanely beautiful and should be on their website! Post some photos to the HOC Gallery!

Congratulations Josh!

I'm so glad you thought to follow up with the pictures, how much Josh likes it, and especially the video. Great job, Dad.

As I recall, a few of us were trying to work things out so you could adopt us...

Fantastic guitar, and a very talented young man you have for a son! I don't think it's too far of a stretch to say Josh is slightly cooler than ice, haha. He certainly didn't appear to be nervous about his performance at all. I hope he achieves everything he dreams of on guitar.

I'm not a huge fan of the "generic" flame, but that is beyond anything I have seen!! That top is spectacular! I love it.

And the playing does the guitar justice and vice versa.

Well done Josh!!

Did you pick out the top or did you just ask for something unusual?

Somebody pin the "Father's Medal" on this man. Damn! That's-a-nice one.

I wish I had walked into your Guitar Center tonight. This kid with a delay was killing me here.

Guest HRB853370

And how many kids get a genuine handmade custom guitar as their first "real" guitar!! Your're a lucky boy Josh!

Guest HRB853370

That's a real looker. Like the light top, dark side/back combination. Your son knows how to use it, too. Congrats.

Don't you guys know by now that the hottest looking Heritage guitars are all in Georgia?

Well it appears that all of the concerns about the right Heritage guitar and the best sounding pickups for Josh have certainly paid off!!!!!!!!

That is the most beautiful Millie Ultra Custom I've ever seen...or heard. Josh has a great future in music if he pursues it. He's got a great Dad to support his efforts. That is certain.

Well done!!

The kid has got the chops! That guitar turned out fantastic! My Earthbranes are my most popular set, making up 70% of my sales. FYI I am having a coupon sale through May 20th 2012. Just enter kink15 at the bottom of the shopping cart and get 15% off you entire order.

Archived