Heritage Owners Club

Yoslate's guitar

Paul P

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Paul!  Here's the deal, in consideration of Kuz, Brent, ingeneri, and the other cats who've expressed an interest:  It's on its way to the house from Jupiter (Jay's).  Jay sent me two pics today.  I'm playing tonight, so time is tight, but at some point soon (late tonight, tomorrow morning), I hope to post the pics from Jay.  I have nothing  else to say just now....  Stay tuned, fellas....

Ok, here's my flickr url (I think).  So the hope here is that I'm posting one of Jay's photos of the Super...

2654401938_b8581ae6ee_m.jpg

....well, that sort of worked, but like so many other things of mine, I don't know how to make it any bigger....  But that's the manifestation of my dream guitar.  Once it shows up here at the house, I'll get my tech people on it and get it right!

Once it shows up here at the house, I'll get my tech people on it and get it right!

Wrote this in a hurry, and it didn't come out right.  What I meant was I'll get my photog friend Alex on it and post a bunch of better sized pics.

:this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou

Bet that you never thought you would love to see these smileys so much.

Congradulation early, and a complete report from tone to fit to finish is expected 20 mins after delivery (we know you don't teach in the summer so no sorry excuses! ;D)

Ok, here's my flickr url (I think).  So the hope here is that I'm posting one of Jay's photos of the Super...

....well, that sort of worked, but like so many other things of mine, I don't know how to make it any bigger....  But that's the manifestation of my dream guitar.  Once it shows up here at the house, I'll get my tech people on it and get it right!

just as i remember it ;D  NICE!!!!

Nice! I got word Jeff Hale shipped the Groovemaster to me yesterday.  I don't have any pics like you, but I did add my Super Eagle to my avatar.  Enjoy the new, and well earned, 18" monster!

OK, but you KNOW......... :this_thread_is_useless_withou........Life sized pics when you can please!  8)

Better get a shave and a shower, cut the A/C on, fix a pot of coffee, and put the amps on "standby."

Don't forget to put a 6-pack in the fridge for the evening!

Don't forget to put a 6-pack in the fridge for the evening!

Already have a little Brut stashed!  Candlelight, shades drawn, phone off the hook...and just a touch of reverb....          >:D

Archived