Heritage Owners Club

Pedalboard

Trouble

I spent a couple hours this morning re doing my board since I've added a couple new pedals and never really got the chain right.

You guys think I could get one more pedal on there?

DSC_0013.jpg

Looks to me like you have room for a JHS Pedals Mini Bomb Boost. Cool little pedal. I, uh, went ahead and put it the picture, since you'll probably want to fill that space, anyway. BTW, what does that sucker weigh? I have half that many pedals and mine weighs a ton!

post-220-0-10938400-1343604091_thumb.jpg

Looks to me like you have room for a JHS Pedals Mini Bomb Boost. Cool little pedal. I, uh, went ahead and put it the picture, since you'll probably want to fill that space, anyway. BTW, what does that sucker weigh? I have half that many pedals and mine weighs a ton!

post-220-0-10938400-1343604091_thumb.jpg

Well I'll be damn I really didn't think it was possible!

It's heavy but it's not that bad, made out of 1X4 pine. It stays put though, never has moved on me when using my wah. I don't have a case I just set it on the front seat of my truck.

That's one helluva board you got there. Lots of dirt. All good stuff. Is that Maxon a delay?

No its a chorus, I've tried others but I guess I'm used to it and keep coming back to it. I've had it a really long time. The grey Ibanez pedal is a delay and it's the only one I've ever used for very long, just simple and accurate, not quite as warm as an analog delay like a Carbon Copy but I guess I've grown attached to it too.

I've tried to downsize, but I use everything on it, kind of stuck.

Inquiring minds would like to know what the 5 knob fuzz is, I have a feeling I've read about one lately but can't place it.

5 Knob Fuzz is a germanium fuzz from Wilson Effects. Vintage style smooth fuzz with lots of adjustment . I like it a lot.

I've tried to downsize, but I use everything on it, kind of stuck.

I know the feeling. I've tried down sizing many times, but then, I had to have a wah and a volume pedal. They do make some really fine micro pedals that sound good. I have MythFX Modulation. It does reverb, tremolo, chorus, phaser, and any combination of those. I've a/b'd it with Boss pedals, and it sounds just like them, only its true bypass.

Still can't figure out for the life of me what those rubber knob covers on the MXR stuff are supposed to do. I need to put together my pedal board... like.. tonite.

you use your foot to turn the rubber knob. that's why they're a bit over-sized.

Archived