Heritage Owners Club

Pics of my newest Heritage....

FredZepp

I picked up a 1988 Heritage H-150 from Brent at PSP V. It's one that he repaired and I am really liking it. Thanks for this sweet 150, Brent.

It's had a headstock repair and Brent put some time into bringing the appearance back also.

It now has "59/JB pickups, tonepro hardware with locking Grover tuners.

I spend some time getting it set up the way that I like, and it's very good now.. I had to get the relief to being perfectly straight to really get it where I wanted.

But after polishing the frets a bit and getting the action lowered... it's very nice.

I debated the gibby pickguard, but eventually talked myself into installing it..

Some pics...

DSCF0736.JPGDSCF0764.JPGDSCF0737.JPGDSCF0765.JPG

Guest HRB853370

Looks great Fred! A fine guitar with an amazing looking top to say the least and that G pickguard looks just fine on there too. Enjoy it!!! So whats a JB pickup, Joe Bonamassa?

Looks great Fred! A fine guitar with an amazing looking top to say the least and that G pickguard looks just fine on there too. Enjoy it!!! So whats a JB pickup, Joe Bonamassa?

Thanks.. The JB pickup is a Jeff Beck model by Seymour Duncan. It's a popular combination to put a JB in the bridge and a '59 at the neck for guitars to play rock ... the JB is a hot humbucker so it really rocks, but is not a one trick pony either.

That's a striking H-150. Congratulations!

That top is insane! If I'm not mistaken, this is the guitar Brent used to make his polishing how-to video. If so, it definitely validates his approach.

I like the creme/dbl black approach too. Original!

Enjoy.

Thanks.. and yes, you're right, it's the one in Brents polishing vid...

Thanks for the comments... !!

This is my first clownburst LP style and it's working out fine... hey, the original '59 LP's were a clownburst when they were new ( before the paint faded )

And my first experience with locking Grovers ( I like these a lot so far ) and with a JB pickup.

I need to spend more time with this pickup, but so far it has a great agressive tone.

I need to spend more time seeing how it is when it's turned down, but it seemed fine and I really liked how it rocks when turned up.

The '59 in the neck is nicely articulate and not muddy at all.

PSPV435.jpg

Archived