Heritage Owners Club

Almost New Year, (Almost) New Heritage

GASguy

I picked this up from a member, HanknotFrank, who had it custom made with a 1 3/4" nut width, and RS guitarworks deluxe vintage wiring upgrades installed at the Heritage factory; Luxe Bumblebee caps, deluxe pots etc.

He also replaced the stock Grovers with Grover locking tuners which were an exact replacement for the stock tuners with no modifications necessary.

Of course it has the excellent stock Lollar P 90s and the outstanding Heritage build quality;

I may have more P 90s in my future!!!

H530crop4_zps34b08047.jpg

H530crop3_zps00073169.jpg

H530crop1_zpsda46743f.jpg

H530crop2_zps9325c329.jpg

I concur with all opinions expressed this far. :icon_salut:

Something about a black pick guard/finger rest against any Heritage makes it look like a million bucks. Ok, 10 million after fiscal cliff inflation.

Delightful.

Happy New Year.

I LOVE it and my love of P90s has been well documented here.

I have really been on my semi-hollow body phase lately and my 535 P90 has seen a lot of time along with the 555 and the Thornton Improv.

I just keep thinking every time I play the 555 P90 or the 150 P90, that P90s might be the perfect pickup.... A little bit of hum and all!!!

very excellent pickup sir!

I love P90s too, played em last night thru my PRS.

does the hum factor decrease in the middle switch selection?

That is like the perfect 530.

How does it play and sound?

It plays great, it is a 2012 so it is virtually new; the neck is just a very slight bit smaller in depth compared to my other 50's profile necks, but that works very well with the wider nut width.

I don't have much experience with P 90 guitars so it’s hard to describe the tone, but I would call it fat, full and thick. The p 90s provide great tones for British invasion, rock and rock and roll in my estimation.

does the hum factor decrease in the middle switch selection?

Yes the middle position is hum canceling, very quiet.

Archived