Heritage Owners Club

Dead Horse Amps - The Ultimate Boutique Amp

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KBP should of done the same with his amps, that way I'd still have both of mine.

Are you implying that Brian would not have approved of me as a future KBP owner? :munky2:

That was a fun diversion, Fernando. I bet you are dangerous around April Fool's Day!! Ha ha!

Actually, that's the only day I rest.

bah...you should have let it go for at least another day!!!

I wanted to see everyone get outraged over the ridiculousness of it all :D

One more day and I'd be banned from HOC...

here is the amp in question...upside down:

frontyba3.jpg

Can you show it upside up?

Sounds like a half-assed attempt at the Alexander Dumble hogwash. I got no time for that sort of crap. build it, sell it. Don't build it, don't sell it. Pick a side and go. Clever for the sake of clever, isn't really that clever.

In the immortal words of Han Solo "Bring it on, I prefer a good fight to all this sneaking around."

Thought the same thing...why are amp builders such prima donnas!

Thought the same thing...why are amp builders such prima donnas!

Hmm...guess I should have read the whole thread :icon_shaking: Still think amp builders are prima donnas

Interesting (to me at any rate) diversion into language. In the UK we tend to say "Flogging a dead horse" rather than "Beating a dead horse." The word "flog" obviously means "to hit with a whip", but here we use it in the vernacular for "to sell" - the BBC have a TV programme called "Flog It!" where people buy old stuff and, with the help of experts, try to make a profit by selling it at auction.

So, flogging the Dead Horse could be the act of selling it...

Archived