Heritage Owners Club

NAD Marshal MS-4 Modded to Fit Pedalboard

So I figured out that my Mini Marshall, when only plugged halfway in on the headphone output becomes mono and you can play it through the Fishman SA220 via the Aux input. It sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! It wouldn't fit on my pedalboard though so I had to do some chopping and fixing and soldering. I took off one of the "cabinets" from the stack and merged the bottom and top "head" and "cabinet", took out the speakers, and disconnected the 9 volt battery compartment. It went WAY better than I thought it would, and it fits on the pedal board now. Whenever I want a Marshall now, I switch two cords on the board, and I have a cranked Marshall at me disposal. And it is LOUD. =)

IMG_5393_zps12687d2a.jpg

IMG_5397_zps2d425bb3.jpg

IMG_5400_zps408bee5d.jpg

IMG_5404_zps4619cb5c.jpg

IMG_5402_zps9a9d2e7b.jpg

I am not too sure... Lol, I was thinking of maybe trying a cigar box amp. I may just get rid of them... You must be asking for a reason though...

That's exactly what I was thinking about... I have several cigar boxes, one of which I'd like to turn into a little amp.

You're a crafty fellow, eh? That's a cool idea.

Yep, that's a cool idea. Now I'm thinking of building some kind of little amp to mount on my board. I have a Pedaltrain pt2 I bet I could mount something with a speaker underneath it.

It's no wonder I never have any free time.

Archived