Heritage Owners Club

Ngd

holyroller

Well i couldn't wait! Thanks to: martygrass !

I took him up on his payment plan offer on this beautiful 157. He even would hold it till this years psp and settle up there. After acouple of payments and a lot of days looking at the pics , i wanted her bad. Well thanks to a good tax return i paid her off and marty sent her right out. Today Lucy came to a new loving home! Awesome guitar!!!! The kicker is that i also have a 150 ultra with hrw pickups and a 535 with hwr pickups and now i have 157 with hwr pickups. So now i have the trifecta of heritage hwr equipt guitars. Hows that for cool. My iphone's camera isn't taking pics at the moment , but this will do for now. I sure do luv the heritage guitar company

And thank you martygrass ,

Well i couldn't wait! Thanks to: martygrass !

I took him up on his payment plan offer on this beautiful 157. He even would hold it till this years psp and settle up there. After acouple of payments and a lot of days looking at the pics , i wanted her bad. Well thanks to a good tax return i paid her off and marty sent her right out. Today Lucy came to a new loving home! Awesome guitar!!!! The kicker is that i also have a 150 ultra with hrw pickups and a 535 with hwr pickups and now i have 157 with hwr pickups. So now i have the trifecta of heritage hwr equipt guitars. Hows that for cool. My iphone's camera isn't taking pics at the moment , but this will do for now. I sure do luv the heritage guitar company

And thank you martygrass ,

Beautiful guitar. I usually do not care much for the translucent finishes, but I have an Eastman T186 in almost the exact color and I think it is gorgeous. I also have an HRW trifecta: a 535, a 576 and a 150.

Possible bad news. House needs a new roof and i have been getting est. when did roofs become so exspensive!!! I might have to sell her if i cant come up with a plan. I cant beleive this is happening.

Archived