Heritage Owners Club

Which Model do I have?

Jahva

Hello together,

I own a Heritage guitar but I'm not sure which model it is.

It's from 1990 and it's serial number is G16606.

I think it is a H150 but the colour of the top looks different to the H150s I found on the net.

Could someone help me here?

Thanks a lot

Jahva

post-20005-0-13824900-1409313490_thumb.jpg

That would be a H-150 from the looks of it. As a little hint, the majority of Heritages have a sticker inside the control cavity cover. Pop that off and take a look. That should help. The guitar itself seems to have the original Schaller hardware, but newer pickup rings if not newer pickups instead of the stock Schaller pickups. Nice mojo to that one! Well worn pickguard.

post-20005-0-13824900-1409313490.jpg

That would be a H-150 from the looks of it. As a little hint, the majority of Heritages have a sticker inside the control cavity cover. Pop that off and take a look. That should help. The guitar itself seems to have the original Schaller hardware, but newer pickup rings if not newer pickups instead of the stock Schaller pickups. Nice mojo to that one! Well worn pickguard.

Thanks a lot! The hint was perfect. The sticker says it's a H-150 CM ASB.

It also could be 'Almond Sun Burst' finish. Cool looking instrument!

Almond Sunburst is ALSB...

My 1992 is also an Antique Sunburst. ( if you photograph with flash or in bright sunlight, it will look much more red than in reality )

I'd bet in a good pic with the right lighting , your 150 would show a lot of nice flame..

DSCF1024.JPG

Almond Sunburst is ALSB...

My 1992 is also an Antique Sunburst. ( if you photograph with flash or in bright sunlight, it will look much more red than in reality )

I'd bet in a good pic with the right lighting , your 150 would show a lot of nice flame..

DSCF1024.JPG

Behold the Burst!

Nice guitar, Jahva - congrats. CM isn't curly maple... it's Classic Model I think? Which indicated SD59 pickups (hence the single screw rings).

Behold the Burst!

Nice guitar, Jahva - congrats. CM isn't curly maple... it's Classic Model I think? Which indicated SD59 pickups (hence the single screw rings).

Yeah... nice pic, eh?

I'll have to recheck my Classic label at home... but I believe that they are labeled as " H-150 Classic" .

Although I've heard it suggested that the CM refers to Carved Maple.... I believe that it does refer to Curly Maple. ...

Archived