Heritage Owners Club

Hotone

ledzef

post-1182-140949848914_thumb.jpg It finally arrived after a month and a half of back ordered. Only been playing it through the headphones no cab to hook it up to yet. Sounds decent and for $100 it definitely goes in best bang for buck category.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the Thunder Bass - wanted to use it as a late night Jazz amp for use with my Golden Eagles. Unfortunately, its sound isn't inspiring at whisper volumes, at least not through my 2x10". I prefer the Yamaha THR10 for that. Now I would still keep it because I might buy a bass one day but the amp has one issue: there's a heavy plop sound through the speakers when I switch it on. Way too loud, I don't like it at all. I wonder if that is normal - does the Purple Wind have that, too? I guess I'll return mine...

Anybody know of a decent recoding app for Android? I can hook up my S5 with a 3.5mm cord in the aux input to record but need a decent app to use. The one that came preloaded sounds horrible and having problems uploading. Any ideas would help.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a vid I made from the first time I switched it on and then going through my own weird gear.......... testing...?... rituals. So its kinda unfocused, messy and random.

The amp is sitting on the Fender Concert and using its speaker,

I dont think I actually had the mic on the speaker on the 1st vid. Visually seems a bit hard to one side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3DjCqqpdqE

The Hotone amps have an fx loop. So does my fender.

Send from hotone to return in fender. Hello!!

I cant see a point where this is actually useful. But its fun.

I think the fun factor probably out ways tone component.

:icon_scratch:

:chok_mini:

huh! Im going to have to process that for a while. :)

The Hotone amps have an fx loop. So does my fender.

Send from hotone to return in fender. Hello!!

I cant see a point where this is actually useful. But its fun.

I think the fun factor probably out ways tone component.

:icon_scratch:

:chok_mini:

huh! Im going to have to process that for a while. :)

* out weighs the

Archived