Heritage Owners Club

Tremolo pedal suggestion anyone?

gpuma

I have the Boss one. It's alright but I noticed a volume drop when it was engaged. Thats typical of Boss Pedals. I went out and bought a Blue Bird Tremolo /Boot pedal. It's a great pedal but I'm not sure if he is still making them. If you're interested in the Boss let me know I'm not using mine.....

I have the Boss one. It's alright but I noticed a volume drop when it was engaged. Thats typical of Boss Pedals. If you're interested in the Boss let me know I'm not using mine.....

I have the Keeley modded version of this pedal and it works great, all the problems are solved with the Keeley mods. See it here;

https://robertkeeley.com/product/tr-2-tremelo-mod

Haha... I tried every inexpensive trem on the market. All left me wanting. I bought the Supa Trem 2 and it is incredible. Sounds amazing!!!!

Definitely not cheap, but I wish I would have bought this in the first place. It would have been cheaper. I am never looking for a different trem.

I have a Diamond Pedals Trem, and it's beyond amazing. It too is not inexpensive, but like others here I've found that trem pedals are often a 'ya get what ya pay for' kind of deal.

FWIW

• 2 weeks later...

Archived