Heritage Owners Club

New Heritage Amp Day

brentrocks

So what's the back story on the amp? When it's time for it to move on let me know, I'm interested.

I believe I'm the second owner....it came from Florida. The reverb is awesome. I was playing that 96 LP through it last night and it delivers the most articulate rock tones. The Xotic AC booster sounds great with this amp, so does the vintage RI RAT. I'm also using a BBE Boosta Grande on the backside to give it a little more mid/lower mid punch. The clean tones are rib-rattling. So pick sensitive. I have absolutely no regrets selling those 2 vintage Fender heads for this amp....no comparison, IMO....This Patriot combo is SPECTACULAR!!!!

damn...that amp sounds killer especially with the clean neck pickup (and dirty to). Great combo with the guitar to. I LOVE korina :)

thank you! Vince Margol sold me that 137, after he parted ways with Heritage...it was one of his personal guitars

I also have to say that your playing got really good man!

thanks man! I have Blankstarecase (Brendon) to thank for my better playing, he has taught me a lot.....he used to be a guitar instructor at Dillons Music in Kalamazoo, back in the day (which is usually on a Wednesday)

Sweet tones brother.

Thanks dude....I wish the sound quality was better on my recorder, you have no idea of the quality of tone coming out of this amp......I would put this amp up against any Fender, any day.

Archived