Heritage Owners Club

#9 H157 Black Beauty.

brentrocks

Well it certainly is everything it boasts. 2014 Heritage H157 LE black beauty.

I bought this guitar used from Detroit Guitars, a small guitar shop in Birmingham Michigan.

Detroit blues a.k.a. Josh was nice enough to offer to pick it up for me and then we met today to make an exchange.

This guitar is everything that it promised. It is an all mahogany H157 with multiply binding on the body front and back pick guard and headstock. And what limited edition Heritage would be complete without a custom inlaid headstock for near displaying the number 9 out of 40 designation. It features gold hardware locking tone pro bridge until piece gold Grovers and custom shop Seymour Duncan P90 pickups.

The neck is chunky to say the least. I haven't put a tape measure on the not yet but it almost feels like inch and three-quarter nut. I haven't had very much time to play this yet but I plan on plugging it into the Heritage Payriot amplifier after I get home from running some errands this afternoon.

Thanks again to Josh for picking this up for me I really appreciate it.

For now, here are some pictures. I should have a tone report later on.

IMG_1952_zps8ec97521.jpg

IMG_1955_zpsd0eb5382.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great Brent! You'll love that staple neck pickup. I'm going to look at the control cavity on mine tonight, as I don't recall mine having those style tone caps in it. Mine has a black switch tip not gold like yours. I had contemplated moving mine because I hardly get around to playing it. Got about a good hour with it on Saturday, it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Archived