Heritage Owners Club

Software Upgrades

Administrator

In the tapatalk feed I new see quotes in replies as "

" + whatever the message is. I don't know if this is part of the update, but it didn't do that before.

I went and researched this; it is a known issue that Tapatalk is working on rectifying. Apparently it was happening a couple of versions ago, but then they had it fixed in the last update, now it's broken again. I could role back to the earlier version, but then the security holes are opened back up, which I'd rather not deal with. I apologize for the inconvenience, but really appreciate you bringing this to my attention. As soon as they update again, I'll get it installed.

I went and researched this; it is a known issue that Tapatalk is working on rectifying. Apparently it was happening a couple of versions ago, but then they had it fixed in the last update, now it's broken again. I could role back to the earlier version, but then the security holes are opened back up, which I'd rather not deal with. I apologize for the inconvenience, but really appreciate you bringing this to my attention. As soon as they update again, I'll get it installed.

No worries, if it's a tapatalk issue then it's up to them to fix it. It's not a big deal either to be honest :)

Thanks for doing the updates and the after care too!

Archived