Heritage Owners Club

Whew!

Dell18

I've not been paying attention for awhile. I randomly walk away from music, writing, playing, performing, recording and just lusting after gear occasionally. I always come back a better muscian. I recently took one of those "away from music" trips. I still listen, and try to discover new stuff, just less trying to create. So...I can't remember the exact webname. I google HOC, and everything that comes up is Dec ish "HOC no mas" all done. I may just pop in periodically, get out of line and cause a stir...but man did my heart sink reading that and was so uplifted to find you're all still here and it's still rocking. I never stop being a trash talking Heritage promo machine but I do take breathers from being a muscian, I'm back for a bit now. It's really cool to see all the family is still here. Thanks for keeping it alive while I was away. For real. Muchas gracias.

Good to hear from you again, Dell. I know what you mean about the ebb and flow of excitement about playing. Been there, done that, over and over. Yeah, things were kinda crazy a couple months ago, but fortunately a lot of old friends reconvened, and we are still here, albeit slightly different for the journey.

Yeah, she's still here. I can't picture ever letting go of my first 150 or 535. I get nostalgic, I'll buy, sell and trade but I fall in love with gear easily and always miss the stuff I sell. Those two (along with my G&L strat and my first electric-a Samick made HSS from like '87?) will probably be with me for life and handed down to my daughter. It's about time I snag a new lifelong Heritage piece. Full hollow 575? Or maybe a P-90 Korina? I'm trying to check all the boxes and I still need Tele too. And I'm dying for a Travis Bean or EGC. Check those out. Heritage all day, but I still love G&L and other US luthiers.

Archived