Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Guitars featured by Hello Music

Hfan

I was surprised to see them carry Heritage at all. And to have it in the topic of my e mail..some sneaky internet sleuthing on their part to target me ha ha.

That is a nice 150.

Funny, just got another e mail from them..topic line:

Rickenbacker 660 & Les Paul Standard's Counterpart

the H150 is the LP Standard's counterpart??? I think not..

Well, we know that. Others may not. It's just marketing. Altho', I don't like it, either.

well first let me say that i have learned my lesson about saying things that people dont like about godin and peter gabriel so there wont be any more of that from me

i wanted to buy a h157 from a person here but i was banned for a bit because of my beahvior

so instead i bought the "H-157 HERITAGE SPECIAL EDITION 1 OF 40" from the hellomusic

and there was a $100 discount for it being my firest buy

so basically now im an owner

woohoo

it is 3-4 weeks away1

well first let me say that i have learned my lesson about saying things that people dont like about godin and peter gabriel so there wont be any more of that from me

i wanted to buy a h157 from a person here but i was banned for a bit because of my beahvior

so instead i bought the "H-157 HERITAGE SPECIAL EDITION 1 OF 40" from the hellomusic

woohoo

it is 3-4 weeks away1

Congrats uniqlo.

3-4 weeks away seems a painfully long time, but I bet the guitar will be worth the wait.

Your first posts sounded different than what your intentions were, so you probably were misunderstood.

I am glad you are back with us

:occasion14:

woohoo

it is 3-4 weeks away1

Did my post enable your buy? Either way congrats.

I was mainly just very surprised to see Hello Music selling Heritages. I believe that they are under new management. For quite a while they were offering crazy low blow out prices on various short term deals. They seem to be more main stream now. This coming from a dedicated CL shopper ha ha.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wondering if they're listing guitars from other dealers. The H-157 looks like the one for sale on ebay and reverb from Eddie's Guitars. Some of the others look familiar as well.

Archived