Heritage Owners Club

H-576 Shines At Rehearsal

Stringman

Guys:

I have a 1997 The Heritage H-576 that has been with me longer than any other guitar. It's a fabulous looking Vintage Natural model with replaced pickups (SD '59's), bridge and tailpiece. I bought it used several years ago and have enjoyed it ever since. But last night this guitar just knocked me out in it's playability and it's tones, reaffirming why I've kept this guitar for so long.

I am in the pit orchestra of a "MoTown Review" our community is doing and I had been taking a 60th Anniv. Strat to do the upper scale rhythm parts. Well last night I took the Heritage and it "Out-Stratted" the Strat. The lead part on "My Girl" was perfect with both pickups. Stevie Wonder's "Ribbon In The Sky" was performed on the neck pickup and sounded great. Many of the songs that call for the 2 and 4 off beats up the neck just rang out. My goodness I was happy with the way the 576 performed. To me, this has always been a very versatile guitar. It sure was last night.

Guess which guitar I'll be taking to our next rehearsal? You got it: The Heritage H-576.

Sorry, I just needed to rant a little. Thanks for reading.

Take care. Stringman

i've got a 576, too, but, alas, i don't play it nearly as well you play yours. still, it's a great guitar. keep enjoying!

Great post - thanks SM. At the very first PSP I met a gent that played a 576 and he/that guitar blew my away with it's soulful sounds. Can imagine a 576 fitting Motown really really well.

Thanks for the replies guys. Not really sure how to attach a photo anymore, but I'll give this a try. Photobucket don't fail me now:

HeritageH576FullBodyViewWith59s2_zps2edc

Hey, it worked!!! Anyway, here's a picture of my H-576. 1997 Model. Love the neck feel. A bit heavy, but a great versatile guitar.

Take care and thanks for your interest.

Stringman

It's a stunningly crafted instrument by those that are most experienced in the art . We've heard quite a few 576 owners that swear by them over the years.

Your 576 is a beauty , thanks for sharing.

Did have a nice one (blonde, like yours) for a while, which I gigged a lot. Put a set of Phat Cats into it, and there was nothing it couldn't do...and well! Just a terrific guitar! Let it go when I got my 535, which is the best instrument I've ever owned (out of sixty or seventy, many vintage, pieces). Yeah, the 576 was that good!

Archived