Heritage Owners Club

Guess Who Stopped By 225 Parsons Today?

DetroitBlues

Not to be negative, but I sincerely hope he had security guys looking out for him, as he holds around $500,00 in his hands on the street in a really bad neighborhood in Kzoo.... Cool that he payed tribute to Parson's Street, though!

Not to be negative, but I sincerely hope he had security guys looking out for him, as he holds around $500,00 in his hands on the street in a really bad neighborhood in Kzoo.... Cool that he payed tribute to Parson's Street, though!

Yeah... anyone that brings a real Burst...or two.. to Parsons Street is making a pilgrimage that indicates they appreciate the history of the instruments and the plant they were crafted in.

Joe is a rarity in that he still plays real Bursts at his shows and is present online with the community that appreciates these. A really nice guy by all accounts...

well that's cool...do you think he stopped in at Heritage?

Joe is the kind of guy Heritage should get a sig model for

ps where is the guy in the window?? :D

Well Joe knows what a burst is supposed to sound like so if he hooked up a Heritage signature model I would jump all over that. I guarantee you there wouldn't be any Nashville bridge on that one:)

I hope Joe stopped in and said "Hi". From everyone I heard, he is a great down to earth guy who is a gear nut like us!!

I wonder if Ren, Bill, and Marv would even know who Joe B is if he did say "Hello"??? You know he doesn't play both kinds of music the Heritage boys like..... Country and Western!!!!

Well Joe knows what a burst is supposed to sound like so if he hooked up a Heritage signature model I would jump all over that. I guarantee you there wouldn't be any Nashville bridge on that one:)

True dat! :laughing7:

Looks like he got his picture before the smokestack comes down.

I'm happy for the guy. From child prodigy to adult guitar god and somehow managed to maintain a little humility. Can't beat that.

Years ago I watched a great documentary on Tom Dowd the great recording engineer, with the golden ears so to say, and he specifically said that Joe B was one of the greats! I for one couldn't stand Joe when he came out of the gate, but in the last few years he has really matured, and IMNSHO has become one of the most improved players I have ever seen. A lot of people say they he's a technician, and kind of soulless, but from what I see and hear, he really seems to be trying to connect with song and his bandmates. He also continues to refine his sound by going from stacks of high gain Marshalls, to plexis, then to old vintage tweed combos. This guys stage setup is a guitar geek's wet dream. And many of his solos take standard songs to ridiculously high level of energy. Listen to the band getting inspired (especially Anton Fig, and Chuck Leavell) as Joe builds his solo with intensity and watch the audience react, and then tell me whether he's the real deal or not.

https://youtu.be/l-QUcpkWA1w

Very cool picture. I'll admit that I'm a Joe Bonamassa fanboy. I have all of his live and studio albums as well as a few of his DVDs. My wife introduced him to me after she saw him open for Los Lonley Boys at House of Blues in New Orleans. She brought me an autographed copy of "A New Day Yesterday".

He is one of the most down to earth guys I've had the pleasure of talking to. A genuine gear head and cool guy.

.....especially Anton Fig, and Chuck Leavell)

Pretty sure that's Reese Wynans, SRV's former keyboard man, not Leavell.

Archived