Heritage Owners Club

Need help picking the right Jimmy Page Wiring harness for my Millie

I need some help picking the right wiring harness from all the aftermarket folks out there. These guys seem most reasonable but offer several variations of the same harness. FREDZEPP or some of you other knowledgeable tinkerers out there, would you mind following this link and giving me advice. What flavor POTS, CAPS, would I need for a Millie Ultra Standard. I got a great pair of UNBUCKERS from KUZ and I want to only go in there once and do it rights. Calling all HOC'ers with experience with the JImmy Page Wiring setup.

here is the link

http://www.jerseyshoreguitargarage.com/store.php#!/Modern-Series/c/11727337/offset=0&sort=normal

From the get go, this guitar was spec'ed out to look like a Cherry Sunburst Les Paul Standard. Love everything about it and want to add the additional functionality of the Jimmy Page wiring preserving the cool asthetics it has going for it already....

millie5_zpsa1a8a6e2.jpg

Guy, thanks for the wiring diagram. I see what I am in for. The prewired approach is looking better and better. Thanks for the alternative Paul. I will look into that.

Great info hear on the HOC. Anybody out there using the Jimmy Page wiring (or owners of the Jimmy Page les paul). Seems to be quite impressive.

I don't recommend the Sigler harnesses. I bought a 335 harness. I had to move several wires. And they cut the wires on the caps too short.

There are some harness vendors on MLP that offer discounts to forum members.

I don't recommend the Sigler harnesses. I bought a 335 harness. I had to move several wires. And they cut the wires on the caps too short.

+1.

And their customer service was very bad when I bought from them.

Archived