Heritage Owners Club

1993 H-137

I borrowed Lydia's guitar for Joe to play this week end. It needed the strings changed and a good cleaning. I hadn't noticed but it still had bar funk from when I got it. Last night I s[pent an hour and a half cleaning it with haze remover. Not it is nice and slick again.
http://www.ronwarren.com/137-2015/

dscf3390_std.jpg

dscf3393_std.jpg

dscf3396_std.jpg

Yup. Slick it is, Ron. Has yr fav phat cats in it now I see. Bet it sounds great. I've been doing the same this wkend - cleaning, strings,fret dressing and leveling, truss rod... 4 guitars are back to gig readiness now.

What a looker! You really made it shine.

I really like the TRC engraving color. Way to think of the details that really make it special.

Yup. Slick it is, Ron. Has yr fav phat cats in it now I see. Bet it sounds great. I've been doing the same this wkend - cleaning, strings,fret dressing and leveling, truss rod... 4 guitars are back to gig readiness now.

I love those pups Randy. Joe was making that thing tone out last night. I like it because it has a slim neck.

Lydia is a lucky girl!

Yes she is. God gave her a unique gift of music. Her old man just got her a first guitar that could be a lifetime keeper.

What a looker! You really made it shine.

I really like the TRC engraving color. Way to think of the details that really make it special.

The cover was her Christmas gift. The guitar was just a little something for me to play every now and then. ;^)

Tonight I got pics of a 58' LP Jr. and this guitar. I'll post them tomorrow.

Archived