Heritage Owners Club

Show me your STAT, VIP etc.

DucRyder

I thought I had a thread with STAT pix but can't seem to find it.... so I decided to start a new one. So.... show us your Heritage 'super strat" type guitars! Here's mine 1989 Stat DLX....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. Ive got one.

Purchased on September 28th 2014, H160v (serial number C 08603 built October 6th 1986) from C.J. Stanley.

This guitar was personally inspected and set up by Mr. Ren Wall at Heritage a couple of months ago (June 2014?).

I have had it professionally refretted and PlekPro. This might be the best H160v that exists.

Weight approx. 6 lbs.

Along with the problem of the Mobile version of this forum not switching to full web site it won't let me attach a photo from my desk top. I could last week.

I thought I had a thread with STAT pix but can't seem to find it.... so I decided to start a new one. So.... show us your Heritage 'super strat" type guitars! Here's mine 1989 Stat DLX....

Sorry friend but that is not a stat DLX.... A deluxe has a carved top and a pointy headstock.. You have a very well appointed stat.

Sorry friend but that is not a stat DLX.... A deluxe has a carved top and a pointy headstock.. You have a very well appointed stat.

Erm.... actually it is a DLX... thats a carved top. This DLX is probably just a "one of a kind" with the classic headstock and the Les Paul style traps. It's also equipped with DLX electronics (not the switches the regular STAT is equipped with) and the Kahler trem is a Spyder not the surface mount used on the base STAT. Also the inside of the control cavity is marked STAT DLX by Heritage.

P1020451.jpg

Ok. Ive got one.

Purchased on September 28th 2014, H160v (serial number C 08603 built October 6th 1986) from C.J. Stanley.

This guitar was personally inspected and set up by Mr. Ren Wall at Heritage a couple of months ago (June 2014?).

I have had it professionally refretted and PlekPro. This might be the best H160v that exists.

Weight approx. 6 lbs.

Along with the problem of the Mobile version of this forum not switching to full web site it won't let me attach a photo from my desk top. I could last week.

I couldn't attach photos today either, hence why I used photobucket to host these. It's a shame, I'd love to see your H160V

That's an awesome Stat DLX with the traps and flamey top.

My VIP-1 .....

20111010180042.jpg20111010180026.jpg

The Parsons Street has a huge fat neck on it...

20130819193354.jpg20130820145638.jpg

Thanks for the kudos I love my DLX..... I like the Burst on your VIP, its got that old school thing going on. That Parsons looks like its got a Louisville slugger for a neck!

This is my favorite DLX color.... gorgeous tiger flame too! looks like it was taken from the same batch of wood as my DLX.

Does your body binding follow the contour of the top and leave a little of the maple peeking out in the lower cutaway? (like a 1959 Les Paul)

20090606_0005b.jpg

Erm.... actually it is a DLX... thats a carved top. This DLX is probably just a "one of a kind" with the classic headstock and the Les Paul style traps. It's also equipped with DLX electronics (not the switches the regular STAT is equipped with) and the Kahler trem is a Spyder not the surface mount used on the base STAT. Also the inside of the control cavity is marked STAT DLX by Heritage.

P1020451.jpg

Well would you look at that!

Sweet!

I love my STAT. I don't see it ever going away even with a skinny neck.

Statflame_zpsa96e46c2.jpg

Why did I sell my VIP??? (to pay for my 150) I need another one.

DSCF1836_zpsc25e2317.jpg

I truly regret selling my Parsons Street, but it helped pay for my custom 150. I bought a PRS 24 SE on Black Friday last year and as soon as I picked it up, I thought "I had one like this, only better"

Fred I call sell back dibs on this one :) If you ever want to sell it please give me the first shot.

GEDC7034_zps50008c63.jpg

I never did bond with the 162, but it was sooooo cool.

gallery_4456_371_192805_zpsf5281766.jpg

I'm not sure if this counts as a Super Strat, but I LOVE my X-Terminator. It has a nice handful for a neck.

It hasGEDC6851_zps8ea11cb9.jpg

It is a Trans Blue that has yellowed over time

More pix please! Gorgeous almost turquoise on my screen...She looks like someones's main squeeze and not a trailer queen... what pickups are you running?

I read elsewhere there where only 10-20 DLX's made?!?

Archived